Goodbye (Eunjung)

1 Min 1 Sec (Jiyeon)

Sugar Free + I Go Crazy Because Of You + Oh Ready Go Ready + Talk

For You + Time To Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2hhE-X6xc

Roly Poly + Lovey Dovey + Talk + Bye Bye + Ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzOJn700Xg

Credit: 熊猫TV + T-ARA吧 + red4summer + TiaraDiadem

Though the stream was (bit) lagging, Queen's got to watch T-ARA at close range in clear vision. T-ARA concert official broadcast live, it is happening now and will happen again. T-ARA is with their new Chinese agency and everything is possible. As long as there is belief, T-ARA can go beyond Japan and China.

For those who don't like the skips and really want to hear the cheers, watch the fancams from the same YouTube channel.

I know some of us have doubts over the new company (the man) but how much do you know? I bet most read it off internet gossips etc but how relevant are those? I can go on how he becomes one of us but it is best for you to see and judge yourself.

Though the stream was (bit) lagging, Queen's got to watch T-ARA at close range in clear vision. T-ARA concert official broadcast live, it is happening now and will happen again. T-ARA is with their new Chinese agency and everything is possible. As long as there is belief, T-ARA can go beyond Japan and China.

For those who don't like the skips and really want to hear the cheers, watch the fancams from the same YouTube channel.

I know some of us have doubts over the new company (the man) but how much do you know? I bet most read it off internet gossips etc but how relevant are those? I can go on how he becomes one of us but it is best for you to see and judge yourself.

we can only hope everything is doing fine for them behind the scenes! No matter what the gossips and hateful netizens say, there's nothing wrong as long as it comes public! 

• 2 weeks later...