Diadem Forums

[POLL] What is the best official version of Roly-Poly?

JetMagicHam

What is the best official version of Roly-Poly?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best official version of Roly-Poly?

• Original Korean version
    • Roly-Poly In Copacabana
    • Japanese version
    • Version from T-ara's Free Time In Paris And Swiss
    • Version from Party Non Stop Remix CD (DJ Takao Fukushima)

T-ara has released these versions of Roly-Poly:

June 30th 2011 - Original Korean version

August 2nd 2011 - Roly-Poly In Copacabana

February 29th 2012 - Japanese version

October 12th 2012 - Version from T-ara's Free Time In Paris And Swiss

December 18th 2013 - DJ Takao Fukushima remix (from the Party Non Stop Remix CD from the X'mas Edition of their Japanese single Number 9 / Memories: You Gave Me Guidance

There are some major and minor differences between the remixes. Roly-Poly In Copabana has different sounds throughout the song and sounds more upbeat and like the 80's. The Japanese version seems the same as the original Korean version except for the lyrics. The DJ Takao Fukushima remix also has different sounds throughout the song, maybe they are synthesizers. The version from T-ara's Free Time In Paris And Swiss is like the original Korean version except for the intro and the post-chorus. It's sounds like a mix between the original Korean version and Roly-Poly In Copacabana. It also includes a quote by Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons at the start. Lisa says "Hey everybody, here comes my brother, Bart the bully killer!".

It's easy to find the music videos for the original Korean version, Roly-Poly In Copacabana, and the Japanese version on Youtube. You can search on Youtube for Roly-Poly T-ara's Free Time In Paris And Swiss to find the fourth version. You can also search on Youtube for Roly-Poly DJ Takao Fukushima to find the fifth version.

My favorite is the version from T-ara's Free Time In Paris And Swiss! What's yours? :-)

Soyeon_Bee.jpg

of course roly poly in copacabana !
because it remembering  me about a lot of meaningfull moment when i'm at senior high school time

(because during my school time my friend often play it on youtube hahha)

and then if you listening it, it like bring you to old school period (the summit of chinese film)

• 3 months later...