Diadem Forums

[10.01.10] T-ara wins Inkigayo mutizen 2nd time around, racks up 4th win.

*YANiPOPO*

zj832s.jpg

Rookie Girlgroup T-ara, who has been receiving much love with their first studio album has won SBS' Popular Song for the 2nd time in a row.

This marks the girls' 4th time winning a mutizen award.

Member Jiyeon was missing once again due to conflict in schedule with her current drama called "God of Study".

cr:newsen + *YANiPOPO*(trans)

source:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001101710101002&search=title&searchstring=%C6%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao i srsly cut it into that short piece. what more to say anyways? :o

Why are they still called rookie group?

They are so great now! Just my opinion ;D

They barely have 1 year below their belts.

It's a common thing that if a group only had 1 year OR BELOW of experience on the scene, theyre still rookies.

No matter how great you are, awards can never match experience imo.

To everyone : IF they will continue promoting Like the Beginning, their chances of having an award is 0. Rumours said T-ara will start promoting FEB. FEB = Comebacks from major artists in korea. Honestly, I wish they'd stop with BPBP. The girls are everywhere. Jiyeon has a drama which is already affecting her health. Eunjung and Hyomin will have Wonder Woman. Hyomin also has IY, and her musical. Pulling of a "double whammy"(winning two #1 songs in one album) is very hard to achieve. So thats just my opinion.. Stop with Bo Peep Bo Peep.