Diadem Forums

[16.02.25] Hyomin shows off her upgraded sexy charms in teaser photos for 2nd album, Sketch

vancew90

After about 1 year and 8 months, Hyomin is back with a second solo album and the news has became a hot issue on the Internet. Her official teasers have just been released, indicating at a countdown to her solo return.

Back in June 2014, Hyomin's title song for her first solo album was Nice Body. It featured Hyomin in short, blonde hair and the style of the song, choreography, outfits were unique to Hyomin. This time, Hyomin successfully received a lot of attention and she is planning to show an image "upgrade."

Hyomin's wet hair, dreamy look and mind-blowing expression have captivated much attention in the teaser pictures photographed by Jang Duk Hwan. Especially her dazzling exposed chest and smooth bodyline, allowing her to show her next level of sexiness.

76664970.1.jpg

76664969.1.jpg

Source: Sports Donga

As an uncle fan I have to say I'm a little disappointed she is depending so much on the sexy image.  She is a talented performer and I wish she could get the big sales on that alone.  She is more than a sexy girl.  It's sad that this is how she has to get attention to her talent.  She is without a doubt a beautiful and sexy young woman, but she is also much more.

We've always known Hyomin to have a sexy image and I'm glad this album shows more of what Hyomin is but I'm sad that Hyomin also has to resort to this type of image to get the media's attention. I'd just be happy with her giving off a sophisticated sexy aura rather than just revealing skin. But oh well, still I'll pray for this comeback to be a success. Fighting!

I'm excited for this comeback but I feel bad for Hyomin. They photoshopped her top off for this picture and from her insta it seems she doesn't like it. I'm afraid it's a repeat of Jiyeon asking not to do so much "exposure."

Don't get me wrong, she looks really beautiful and if I thought she really wanted to pose that way I wouldn't mind, but I hate the thought of her having to do it without wanting to.

It's a nice picture, she doesn't look bad in it, but I'm a little dismayed nevertheless, mainly because it's too revealing and when others see me looking at this teaser image they'll go all exaggerated "AH AH WHAT U LOOKING AT" which annoys me  :angry: If they indeed photoshopped her top off (it's so unbelievably shady omg), I just hope that Hyomin did give consent for that.