Diadem Forums

[16.02.26] News - [STARCAST] A jewel appeared in Jeju, HYO MIN’s album sketch part 1!

red4summer

[16.02.26] News - [sTARCAST] A jewel appeared in Jeju, HYO MIN’s album sketch part 1!

Hello, STARCAST fams!
HYO MIN who hit hot summer with ‘NICE BODY’ two years ago comes back with second solo album finally! She already makes us to feel heart pounding about how much she got NICER this time ♡

T-ARA HYO MIN’s second solo album coming soon! It is said that she will be back not only with sensuous beauty but innocent beauty in addition. STARCAST joined her album jacket photo shooting together. Everybody, follow follow follow me!

Who’s that girl appeared in fresh Jeju Island where has emerald color waves?

IhcC7n.jpg

‘Pretty aura’ releases from her back.

Tv6vyr.jpg

It was HYO MIN!! It seems like she can have smooth shooting by looking at the clear seaview.

UQjjGK.jpg
a0RLZU.jpg

On the way to shooting site. Can’t miss out proof photo with this man as she came to Jeju Island, right?
One photo with Dolhareubang (means stone grandpa). Cheese- in the Dolhareubang. (Haha)

lN5I2r.jpg
F25WiG.gif

She’s getting ready for shooting with busy staff.

0WfqOq.jpg
hakUi3.jpg

Look at her sleek thick hair...!!

dQlf10.jpg

So pretty! (breathtaking)
She started get into mood before shooting. Can’t mess up the emotions during preparation time! She really looks like a professional when concentrated.

RZ8zOf.jpg

The shooting started finally!
The staff in the shooting site must be so lucky as she took the photo with sexy concept. Are you ready to be captivated by her..?!

AlRMWB.jpg
GyzWRB.gif
xcCb06.jpg

Phew- it looks like she can cut something with that sharp eyes. (bashful)

SS1Irf.jpg
zjJUcn.jpg

Her “smooth legs and body figure without a fat” is the best! Her sensuous image releases from her one hair even.

OEZIBD.jpg
RYB5sr.jpg

I wonder what’s her album like to be already. I should count the D-day from today. Heart pounding!

oeXdCF.jpg

This time, she came out!! HYO MIN thinks about various poses during shooting.

BmokRV.jpg

Like this? Like that? Looking this way and that way-

mKFRk4.jpg
lph41O.jpg

HYO MIN looks like a beautiful picture. Shall we have a look at her photo taken inside as well?

TVKUua.jpg

Maybe it doesn’t affect whether the photo taken inside or outside for her beauty. It’s not a secret that the place where she came in is one of the B&B in Jeju Island.

kPqoEr.jpg
8r1kzt.jpg

Fabulous figure like only one in the world!!!!! Can’t take my eyes off from her..
I’ll definitely listen the music releasing on March 17!! I feel like I already heard it!!!!!

mH3NQx.jpg
3KTFpz.gif
Tpakit.jpg

HYO MIN’s upgraded and matured album than previous ones will be released at midnight on March 17! It will be pre-released at the SHOWCASE on March 16, so please calm yourself and she says she will try hard to satisfy your expectation.
Let’s see you all at upcoming showcase!

Article/Photo = MBK Entertainment
※ All rights are reserved to MBK Entertainment.

Credit: Naver Starcast + red4summer + TiaraDiadem