Diadem Forums

[10.01.11]T-ara to perform album track 'Like the First Time' on the 15th.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_223_142_73417.jpg

T-ara to perform album track 'Like the First Time' on the 15th.

On the January 15th episode of KBS 2TV's Music Bank, they will start performing the track "Like the First Time". Through various music sites, T-ara let their fans choose which song will be their title track. Although 'Like the First Time' recieved more votes, the margin was not far. Contrary to the votes, T-ara decided to go with Bo Peep Bo Peep as their title track.

Even with NO promotions of the song 'Like the First Time', it has charted consistently on the top 10 on alot of music charts like bugs, melon, soribada and dosirak.

With Bo Peep Bo Peep sweeping the online and music shows, winning them 4 mutizens and topping alot of charts, they are now gonna promote the other candidate 'Like the First Time'.

With Bo Peep Bo Peep, T-ara showed off a cutesy and charming side. Now, they want to show off their sexy and mature side. With this sudden transformation, they wish to appeal more people to their music.

With all these projects, T-ara promoting 'Like the First Time'. while 2 members Eunjung and Hyomin will promote 'Wonder Woman' and member Jiyeon with her drama "God of Study", we hope to see them come out successful.

Cr: newsen + *YANiPOPO*(translation) + tiaradiadem.com

source:http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001111126531001&search=title&searchstring=%C6%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To everyone who has been waiting for this, go on and explode ahhhhhhhh! LOL

Good news. Thank you for the translation!

When I'm listening to "Like the first time" I think it is a good song <3

"Like the first time" will show us an other side of their music.

Bo Peep Bo Peep showed us the adorable side of the girls and "Like the first time" will show us the mature image of T-ara :)

I'm a little confused about the title of the song, is it "Like the first time" or "Like the beginning"?

I know it's the same meaning but I saw the two titles for the same song on youtube...

If someone could answer me... Thanks in advance to the person who will answer me.

Now that they have made it earlier, it's easier for them to get an award. Why? Like the Beginning is selling almost as good as Bo Peep Bo Peep. Currently the only one that can be considered a threat to recieve an award = GAIN AND JOKWON. But i see recently, with Hyuna releasing Change, the focus went on here, and not on Jokwon and Gain. So yeah, they might win some more for this. But consider, WOMEN'S GENERATION is the 3rd best selling single of 2009. The song has ALOT of fans. So no wonder, Wonder Woman will have alot of fans too.

I'm a little confused about the title of the song, is it "Like the first time" or "Like the beginning"?

I know it's the same meaning but I saw the two titles for the same song on youtube...

In my opinion the lyrics will fit "like the first time" more than "like the beginning".

Cause it's like saying you make me feel happy, FOR THE FIRST TIME. so i go with like the first time <3

OMG! It's about TIME! I can't wait for their performance... and hopefully Jiyeon is there <3

Hope Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon don't push themselves to hard since we fans don't want to see them exhausted...

I also want to see Wonder Women since it's a wonderful track and Davichi, See-ya and Eunjung/Hyomin have spectacular vocals :)

Their performance concept and MV concept for Bo Peep and Like The First Time are swapped!

MV for Like The First Time is cute but they're going for a sexy and mature concept~ Anyway, really anticipating their performance!

Looks like they will be really busy though~ Don't fall to exhaustion! T-ara hwaiting!!