Diadem Forums

[16.05.27] Eunjung hopes for a concert in Thailand and an opportunity for a solo comeback

craZy

aHR0cDovL3AyLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2pvLzAvdWQv

Do you remember T-ara's concert in Thailand? (2012)

Yes, I do. Thai fans were so energetic. We felt the energy from the fans and it spurred us to perform more passionately. Actually, T-ara wishes we can come back to Thailand. We want to see Thai fans again. Now, I'm glad that I got to come to Thailand before my friends, shooting a film and meeting fans. Seeing the fans, the desire to have another concert here is stronger.

T-ara has navigated away from music scene for a long period. Will you have a comeback?

Yes. (Whispers) Possibly within this year. We're in the midst of recording. I can yet reveal the details. I'll later sneakily tell Thai fans first, possibly. (Laughs.)

Aside from group projects, do you have plans for a solo comeback?

I released a solo mini album last year, under the name of Elsie. After the release of T-ara's new album, if the opportunity arises, I wish for another solo release.

Many Thai kids dream of becoming Korean idols. What are the required characteristics to be an Korean artist?

Mmmm. I may not qualified to give advice. I'm not that famous.

No, you're so famous.

Khobkhunka (thank you). If I'm to give advice, it's gratitude. We must be sincerely grateful to our fans. Every time we're tired, we must endure. We must be considerate of others. If we're considerate and sincerely grateful, good opportunities will come. For skills, hard work will yield it. Susu (Fighting).

At first, no one thought Korean music would ever be successful or appreciated worldwide. What do you think is the factor of K-pop's success?

In my opinion, it's because Korean idols are hard-working and versatile. We can sing, act, appear on TV shows etc. We don't stop, we keep venturing into new fields. Also, we try new music genres, that way our music is diverse. So, it may please foreigners' tastes easier.

Source: Sanook

Translation by: bzz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, batButt_bb said:

Does anyone know if her t-shirt is for sale ??

The one she made for her smile pocket book promotions ?

The followings are taken from WSID Facebook.

"SMILE" T-shirt designed by Eunjung.
Income after deduction cost, will be donated to Bann Dek Ramindra School.

Order Now to 3rd July 2016!

Eng: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gRqyOPGsBfoqFONCYBRdp1jf8_qPNLD7A0GZEuBSGGs/viewform