Diadem Forums

[16.06.27] Poll - Fan Army Face-Off 2016

Steven83iu

[16.06.27] Poll - Fan Army Face-Off 2016

Once again fandoms compete.

fanarmy-2016-logo.png

Which army is the strongest?

Vote for yours and help carry them to victory!

"All year round we love talking about our favorite artists, but now it's time to turn our attention to the people who make the stars -- the fans. The third annual Billboard Fan Army Face-Off is here, and by the time it's over, we'll have an answer to the question "who has the fiercest fan army of them all?"

Billboard Fan Army Face-Off: Vote Here

Whether it's dance, pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, Latin, or K-pop, we're going to find out which fan army is the most unstoppable. It's Beliebers vs. Directioners vs. Selenators vs. just about every fan army under the sun in an online bracket showdown.

Is your fan army the strongest? Only one way to find out – start voting!" (from http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/fan-army/7416654/fan-army-face-off-2016-intro)

Vote for T-ara

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for posting about this. I have been monitoring the contest and voting for T-ara. So far T-ara has an extremely large lead as far as total number of votes go, 150% more than the current second place in the round of eight. Surprising that One Direction was eliminated already but I read that they are on hiatus. I will increase the frequency of my voting and am excited to see the semi-finals and finals. Go T-ara! :-)

b431e4ace1.jpg

p.s. Here is the other thread: