Diadem Forums

[16.09.01] MBK Entertainment clarifies Soyeon's dating rumors, "dating Shota Tezuka? Developing from friendship."

vancew90

[16.09.01] MBK Entertainment clarifies Soyeon's dating rumors, "dating Shota Tezuka? Developing from friendship."

1472725473536_99_20160901195104.jpg

T-ara Soyeon's agency carefully revealed facts regarding the dating rumors involving Japanese athlete Shota Tezuka.

Earlier in the day, rumors spread claiming Soyeon was dating professional wakeboarder Shota Tezuka. T-ara's agency MBK Entertainment's representative revealed in an official report statement, "Soyeon and Shota Tezuka have a friendship that started 3 years ago. Since early to mid-August, they've been slowly opening up their hearts and developing their friendship into a so-called 'some' relationship."

It was also made known that Shota Tezuka and Soyeon shared a common interest in wakeboarding and started getting closer through the sport.

On another note, Soyeon had broken up from her 6-year relationship with Click B's Oh Jung Hyuk at the start of July.

Source: Naver

Note: "Some" relationship is a Korean slang that refers to an unofficial dating relationship where two people are interested in one another, been to several dates or so but haven't officially decided to get together as a couple.

So she broke up with her long time boyfriend due to "busy schedules" and not seeing eachother much, then goes to a Japanese guy who even lives in another country and would date him...and all that in a couple months time. I'm kinda disappointed by her something seems off.

On 01/09/2016 at 9:25 PM, rcksh said:

I Hope this rumour not becoming true

at least soyeon should find boyfriend like her ex

(handsome,good looking,masculine)

On 03/09/2016 at 2:21 AM, Kevyy said:

So she broke up with her long time boyfriend due to "busy schedules" and not seeing eachother much, then goes to a Japanese guy who even lives in another country and would date him...and all that in a couple months time. I'm kinda disappointed by her something seems off.

Personally i just want her to be happy , who knows the real reasons/things behind her love life , not us thats for sure. 

Soyeon is awesome and so good to the fans (all the girls are) If shes happy then im happy 

On 9/2/2016 at 1:25 AM, rcksh said:

I Hope this rumour not becoming true

at least soyeon should find boyfriend like her ex

(handsome,good looking,masculine)

Well ultimately looks shouldn't matter so as long as they can make you happy. :D

On 9/3/2016 at 6:21 AM, Kevyy said:

Well I imagine her break up with Jonghyuk wasn't a spur of the moment kinda thing, ya know. Their feelings for each other may have gradually been declining anyhow, I don't think busy schedules is of significant effect on all couples with strong feelings for each other (he was away for 2 years even due to his military service.) 

But anyhow, just my own thoughts, who's to say the intricate details to it. Even if too soon, to get right back into the dating scene may not be odd to some, can only hope she's happy and well. :)

(I don't think schedules was the provided reason of their break up though, but that the articles were simply implying they were focusing on the work now.)