Diadem Forums

[iNFO/sPAZZ] Jiyeon spotted at Starcraft 2 SSL tournament?

JetMagicHam

I spotted Jiyeon watching a Starcraft 2 professional tournament in a video earlier today. It is the SSL 2016 season 1 grand finals Dark vs Stats, game/set 5, at 2:34 in the crowd on the bottom right. This is great! :-)

If you like Starcraft 2, that was a really great series between Dark and Stats! :-)

Do T-ara members watch Starcraft 2 events often?

a3c77780f2abfb29befa6d4ecee98878.jpg

I think it's her. There are extremely few people I've seen that look similar to Jiyeon. One is Kim Tae-Hee and the other is some girl I saw in a commercial many times today while watching the GSL season 2 finals in Starcraft 2 (the girl looked like a cross between Jiyeon and Kim Tae-Hee and Yoona).

In the video I posted, the initial shot of the girl/Jiyeon looks very similar to Jiyeon, but then the last shot looks extremely similar. I believe it's Jiyeon! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

p.s. Here is a StarCraft II commercial primarily with Yoona (Girls' Generation) and Boxer (StarCraft II elite pro) if you don't mind:

Edited by JetMagicHam
Added a StarCraft II commercial

Well it does has similarities, the clothing style, the hair style... but it must be a no-make-up Jiyeon
and well there was only two persons "aware" of the camera, one on the left side (don't know why she covered herself)
and the other is "Jiyeon-look-alike"(maybe she was aware because well she's Jiyeon)

But as craZy says it's weird if Jiyeon was there and like no attention and Pictures online!

Well looking at it she's there with a friend so it might be that she was there cheering on a gamer friend!

Well T-ARA is now endorsing that Chinese game so maybe she got interested ;D