Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Required viewing for new fan?

deohothage

Hi all, I'm still quite new to the forum and so if I'm posting in the wrong area, please let me know!

I was introduced to T-ara through Hyomin's appearance on Invincible Youth. I joined tiaradiadem because I want to learn more about T-ara and I was hoping to find a show that would do that! From what I can gather, Dream Girls was their first reality program. It's obviously quite themed, though, and exposes more of the members reactions to new occupations than of the members personalities.

Is there some 'recommended viewing' for a newbie T-ara fan? I'd appreciate your feedback :P

If you want to start from the beginning, there's:

T-araDotCom
Dream Girls
Hello Baby
Pretty Boys
Princess T-ara

But that gives you quite a bit to watch haha, if you don't have time for all that, mm... honestly you could take your pick then, they're all pretty fun.

I recommend some TV appearances and such as well. Most definitely Weekly Idol, an early favorite is TVN Taxi, their Gossip Girls DVD Special is very fun... just a few off the top of my head. You can visit http://subs.tiaradiadem.com/ to easier search all our subbed videos (some formatting issues, please excuse that as we fix it up.) Look into the Variety category for each region for sure.

EDIT: Just a couple more: The Star Interview and The HahaMong Show (I mixed up this and TVN Taxi, which I still recommend, but this is that fan favorite.)

Thanks for the recommendations, I shall work on them too.

To be frank, I know close to nothing about T-ARA before mid Sugar Free promotion.
It is very difficult to catch up everything on a group that debuted in 2009, there are seriously so many things to watch.
For example, it was only last week that I downloaded "The Thousandth Man" but I have yet to watch it.
Hence I work on my priorities and it has to be T-ARA performances first but I am still working on them after so many months. T_T
To make things worst, I just can't find time these days because I'm busier than before with few other groups.
I once confessed to a friend that it would be wonderful if someone could actually sit down beside me and introduce T-ARA from day 1.
So right now, I rely heavily on 2 T-ARA stream sites which play T-ARA contents 24hrs a day.
Everyday I receive new information on (old) T-ARA and it just urges me to work (towards my target) sooner.
(I have not decided yet but) Only when I let go of all other matters, I can truly devote all my time to T-ARA and catch up all things one day.
However, as it drags longer, it is becoming more difficult to cut ties. :(

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:09 AM, red4summer said:

Thanks for the recommendations, I shall work on them too.

To be frank, I know close to nothing about T-ARA before mid Sugar Free promotion.
It is very difficult to catch up everything on a group that debuted in 2009, there are seriously so many things to watch.
For example, it was only last week that I downloaded "The Thousandth Man" but I have yet to watch it.
Hence I work on my priorities and it has to be T-ARA performances first but I am still working on them after so many months. T_T
To make things worst, I just can't find time these days because I'm busier than before with few other groups.
I once confessed to a friend that it would be wonderful if someone could actually sit down beside me and introduce T-ARA from day 1.
So right now, I rely heavily on 2 T-ARA stream sites which play T-ARA contents 24hrs a day.
Everyday I receive new information on (old) T-ARA and it just urges me to work (towards my target) sooner.
(I have not decided yet but) Only when I let go of all other matters, I can truly devote all my time to T-ARA and catch up all things one day.
However, as it drags longer, it is becoming more difficult to cut ties. :(

WOW I am a big fan of you YT work and thought you are like a veteran of T-ara .

Surprised to here your words :)

BTW I appreciate all your hard work informing and keeping queens updated sorry to hear about your YT channel , I was sad and angry when I found out it got blocked :(

@red4summer Same here, I always figured you were someone who had become well familiar with T-ara even as a more recent fans, but thinking about it, 6 years worth of content is definitely a great deal to catch up on. It's quite understandable though, we all have our own obligations as well.

The thought does make me feel bad for Queen's who've come to known T-ara in the later years. I wish I could help introduce you to them from Day 1 but yeah, it certainly dedicates a lot of time. But at the very most, there's no rush, all those moments will always be there for you to go back to whenever you're able, I know plenty of Queen's till today like to revisit the old days.

Also, just like B above me said, despite it all, you're definitely someone who's made a great contribution to the Queen's community. :D (That insanely sucks about what happened to your YT account though... ._.)

Also, had to throw a couple more early recommendations I just recalled: The Star Interview and The HaHaMong Show (I actually mixed up this with TVN Taxi, which while still a good one, thiiiis one though.)

About my YouTube channel, I've no one to blame except myself. I knew it might happen someday, so I was extremely careful and prepared myself for the worst. However, it was the way how it happened which made me feel the end of the world (since I decided it is T-ARA). They gave me 2 strikes in the space of 24hrs and the last one was on a video which I uploaded 16 months ago!? To make things worst, all happened when the old strikes were expiring in a week time. Never ever have I felt so sad, I've lost so many T-ARA fancams in YouTube. I missed chatting with fellow Queen's too. I've lost far too many things. It wasn't just a channel but my life. To be frank, I still can't get over it and I don't feel like doing anything right now. T_T

@batButt_bb
Thank You for your words. I'm demoralized after it happened. I feel bad because I'm unable to do anything these days. I thought walking away made me feel better but it didn't. :(

@craZy
Commitments and obligations, these are slowing my progress. I've been thinking hard these days but still hitting wall. Probably like you suggested, there is no rush as long as I'm able to find the right materials to guide me through the lost years. (Both Diadem and TARABar are excellent sources.) About introducing new Queen's to T-ARA, it was my primary purpose of uploading and keeping lists of T-ARA videos in YouTube. YouTube is still the best media to introduce and promote T-ARA to the world after many many years. Now, most T-ARA promotions (videos) in China are gone or scattered around. Sigh..

• 3 weeks later...