Diadem Forums

[10.01.14] T-ara members on the set of 'God of Study'!

*YANiPOPO*

8z4h0w.jpg

T-ara on the set of KBS drama 'God of Study' selcas has recently surfaced the net.

T-ara members were on set for the hit drama 'God of Study' where co-member Jiyeon is playing a lead role. It seems a certain breeze of romance is brewing between lead actors Yoo Seung-ho and Park Jiyeon.

T-ara's appearance will be shown on the 7th and 8th episode of the drama. The shooting was done in Busan. Even with their rigorous schedule of promoting their second single and with 2 of their members promoting a project album, T-ara stuck through the rigid timing which was from 9:00 pm in the night up till 7:00 am for a total of 10 hours!

After filming, the fans on the set got a chance to have pictures and autographs of their favorite artists.

"With Jiyeon in the drama, we have been performing as a 5-member girl group. The weather is very cold and it's even colder at night! But still, we're glad and happy we've gotten this opportunity to film with such actors as Kim Soo-Ro (sunbae-nim)." T-ara said with high spirits.

cr: Newsen + *YANiPOPO*(translations) + tiaradiadem.com

8z4h0w.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

look at number 5 of the pics. Look at Qri. ok, i've never seen anyone punch with that position of their leg.

T-ara's appearance will be shown on the 7th and 8th episode of the drama. The shooting was done in Busan.
Even with their rigorous schedule of promoting their second single and with 2 of their members promoting a project album, T-ara stuck through the rigid timing which was from 9:00 pm in the night up till 7:00 am for a total of 10 hours!

Wow, the girls are working extremely hard with their busy schedules, acting, promoting, practicing, etc.

God of Study is recently doing very well, proud of Jiyeon (:

Wonder Woman promotions soon, go Hyomin & Eunjung, as well as Davichi and SeeYa
:P

The girls seem to enjoy visiting Jiyeon on set. (:

@yanipopo: she's delivering double attack for maximum damage :P

While it's great to see them smiling in the pics, I began to worry about their health. Sure, they have many things to do and what not, it's their time to shine, but with the tight schedule it is really depressing me. Maybe I was wrong but I think their eyes looks slightly tired.

xDD i'm loveing this drama~

and i love the romance between Yoo seung ho and Ji Yeon <333 hehe

t-ara jjang! yay ~ can't wait to see them!

aww the girls worked for 10 hrs ~ hardworking !!

they should get some rest! i hope jiyeon performs with them.

t-ara fighting!