Diadem Forums

[17.03.16] T-ara to release final album under current contract with MBK Ent. in May... "They are not dismantling"

craZy

[17.03.16] T-ara to release final album under current contract with MBK Ent. in May... "They are not dismantling"

CxavvL3XAAEzS-s.jpg

T-ara "is not dismantling."

MBK Entertainment revealed their official position on recent concerns on the 16th, "T-ara will complete their activities with their final album in May."

"Because the member's contract end at different points, this is T-ara's last album as a complete group, but it is not the dissolution of T-ara," a representative said.

"After consulting with the members, we have already decided to release the album and plan to continue all activities, broadcasts, performances, local and abroad, until June."

Source: Naver

No... does this mean this is the last album as the 6 of them together? T^T so.. at least one of them ain't gg to sign for a recontract?

I know they don't get much attention anymore esp in korea and that they aren't v young either. But, I really don't wish for any of them to leave.

Guess its time to let go..  I hope I can at least get the chance to see them all together.. >.<

Ugh! These past few day have been emotional whirlwind for us Queen's, from the time the news released by MBK escalated!  Up to now, I seriously don't know if I should believe all these?  Well, except for the album release, been waiting for that, positively!  But, the saddened news of them disbanding?  Or them,  having their last album as 6-ara? I don't think I can digest that!   And I am in denial still... thinking, that all of these was just another propaganda of MBK?  And knowing their history?  Seems like good or bad publicity is still a publicity for them?!  And definitely, T-ARA has no idea of all the things that has been released yet, learned it first after the news has been released, rather than from their company?!  We know, it happened to them allot of times, right?!  I am still hoping and praying, that these wonderful ladies deserve the glory that was once taken from them, because of all the mess that has happened before, the cruelty of the antis and their company's mishandling of the situation (in favor of, I think we know who?! I don't know.)?!  I'm still hoping for a positive greater possibilities for T-ARA's future, a miracle perhaps? Like, when I met them was just like a pin in a haystack yet, it happened!  Oh! I think I just have to be positive for T-ARA!  Let's all hope and pray for a better outcome of their up and coming album!  T-ARA Fighting! :)<3

Read the first sentence in the story again.  "Not dismantling." It's just my opinion, but that suggests that they are not dismantling. Maybe it's me, I don't know. Also. T-ara has made WAY too much money for CCM/MBK. The company won't let go that easily. Sorry for being snarky, but don't be a doomsayer until the sky has fallen.

Firstly, our Girls have not once but several times, mentioned that they wish to continue as long as possible. Mid-2017 is just too soon.
Secondly, our Jiyeon was supposed to make her solo comeback in April but just because a snake was uncovered in Taxi, the sudden decision to comeback in May and the ultimate decision thereafter?

Unbelievable and unreal!

I'm sad that it won't be a full-length album and that Shinsadong Tiger won't be the composer T.T

But I'll continue to hope for the best. Soyeon once said she did not intend to get married and wants to continue activities with T-ara. I hope that all 6 members will continue to be together, maybe under another company who'll treat T-ara better than anyone else.

Hopefully Jiyeon's supposed comback will occur in the later half of this year and not get forgotten ._.