Diadem Forums

[17.03.22] T-ara's upcoming album to include a song written by junior group DIA titled 20090729

craZy

[17.03.22] T-ara's upcoming album to include a song written by junior group DIA titled 20090729

0002624594_001_20170322100713245.jpg

T-ara's junior group DIA have written a song for T-ara that will be included in their upcoming album, titled 20090729.

20090729 signifies T-ara's debut date and is meaningful song for the final album.

An official said, "the song represents how DIA sees T-ara. High quality results can be expected as DIA have been learning to write, compose and play instruments."

T-ara will be releasing their album with 6 songs in May. It is the last album to be released before their contract with MBK Entertainment expires.

Source: Naver 

• 3 years later...

Look back at this topic. Until now I'm still confused. Who created the song 20090729? I read so many sources and they say different things. Some say it was created by DIA? Some say it was created by Hyomin and Jiyeon? Some say it was created by Crazy Park. But overall this is my favorite song. The song that I always play when I feel sad