Diadem Forums

[17.03.23] Kim Kwang Soo leaves a message for T-ara, "thank you for enduring through the scandal."

craZy

[17.03.23] Kim Kwang Soo leaves a message for T-ara, "thank you for enduring through the scandal."

maxresdefault.jpg

“Thank you to the T-ara who have suffered all this while.”

Girl group T-ara members Boram and Soyeon will be terminating their contract with MBK Entertainment. Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon and Qri will be renewing their contract to extend their activities until December 2017.

The rumors of T-ara disbanding started to spread and based on MBK’s previous official statement that “T-ara’s final 6-member group album will be released in May 2017,” it seems that their disbandment is certain.

T-ara’s fate will be decided at the end of this year. MBK’s CEO Kim Kwang Soo said over the phone, “T-ara’s disbandment is not certain yet. They will release their final full 6-member group album and then we’ll make the final decision of the team’s fate at the end of this year. I wanted T-ara to round off their career together in perfection and it is a pity that they can’t do it together now. The remaining 4 members will be retaining the T-ara name till the end of this year.”

All this while, T-ara’s course of actions have always been decided by MBK. But T-ara is after all, a veteran girl group of almost 9 years of experience. T-ara’s persistence and durability are not influenced by MBK but rather, based on all the members’ will.

CEO Kim continued, “it’s a matter where the members’ willingness is important. They will release an album in May 2017 after discussing among themselves. Even if T-ara decides to disband after this year, I will respect their decision.”

CEO Kim added, “the (remaining) members will be active in their personal schedules, to have their own solo albums or as actresses, etc. They will be working hard for the things they want to do individually. I will be supporting them. I want to thank T-ara for working so hard all this while. I’m really grateful to them for enduring so well, it was really tough for them.”

T-ara has been through controversy after controversy all these years. The ‘Hwayoung Bullying Scandal’ back in 2012 has recently surfaced once again. T-ara still remains tight lipped about this matter. It was a painful memory of that time for T-ara.

CEO Kim said, “we were afraid that the scandal would blow out of proportion 3 years ago. The matter at that time was a painful memory for T-ara’s members. It would be tough for them if that same thing were to surface again. It’s called a wound because it’s not pleasant. My heart hurts when I think of the members who suffered all this while.”

Last but not least, CEO Kim said, “the members have went through a lot of hardships since a young age because of activities and schedules. Because of the members’ suffering, not just the company but also personally, my heart hurts for them. I’m not sure what T-ara’s future will be like but I will sincerely respect the member’s opinions regarding any decisions.”

Source: Naver

It'll end with 4-ara then.

I know I'll continue to support them individually as well.

When Hwayoung and Hyoyoung did their Taxi episode, they didn't go into the details of the incident either.  So it's true, all of the T-ara members didn't confirm anything concrete from their point of view about it, just a generalization of what had happened back then.  I'm starting to formulate that the former staff members didn't have all of the information to what was going on too, given how spotty the event accounts from that former manager released after raging when he saw the Ryu Twins on t.v.  He got so triggered it was pathetic.  That Shampoo Guy was just ridiculous, which felt like a last ditch effort to hate and rage quit.  And the reason why Jiyeon's solo comeback was put on hiatus was in no thanks to the antis and haters once again.  Think about that.

Very painful indeed.  The tragic thing about it was fans didn't rally together to ensure all of the T-ara members remain together.  If fans would've done so, T-ara could've become 9-ara and still be in the Top Spots of the industry along with the other great girl groups of today.  But out of the sheer insane hate for a CEO, a company, and hypocritical reasoning to hate on added members, those plans were shot to hell, and in doing so, they're disbanding at the end of this year.  The good thing is, the civil war will come to a poetic end, when it comes to New Years 2018.

I sympathize with Kim Kwang Soo.  It was a rough, yet fun, and one heck of a bumpy roller coaster ride.  He did his best.  T-ara certainly done their best.  Much respect and love.  Here's to hoping their careers will continue to have successes, and their lives full of love and support.  Cheers!

We'll all continue to be Kings' and Queens' long after their disbandment.

• 4 years later...