Diadem Forums

[17.04.20] Hyomin, "Bullying Incident? It was a long time ago and we're not affected by it anymore but we felt burdened."

craZy

[17.04.20] Hyomin, "Bullying Incident? It was a long time ago and we're not affected by it anymore but we felt burdened."

2017042101001901600137031_20170420090009

T-ara Hyomin talked about the “bullying incident”.

Hyomin appeared on the ‘High Cut’ magazine on 20 April with a “Overcome the spring frost and revive April’s flowers” concept. She expressed the spring’s liveliness by wearing a bright dress and making light hearted poses.

After the photoshoot, Hyomin expressed her heartfelt feelings about T-ara’s last promotion as a 6-member group. Hyomin said, “After reading the news article, all of the members said a lot about ‘this mood is so strange’ in our group chat. We all cherish T-ara very much. But we’re all getting old now, we are under pressure to choose each of our own paths so this might not work out. We all hope that we can meet in the future among ourselves. These are the stuff we talk about.”

Regarding the ‘bullying incident’, Hyomin said, “It’s a long time ago and we slowly felt less affected by it so we don’t even know if there is a stiffness in our hearts regarding that incident. We never thought, “we’re so glad the truth has finally come to light’ but instead, we felt burdened that it suddenly became a topic of discussion again.”

Hyomin continued, “When we were facing difficulties while receiving hate and criticisms, it seemed there wasn’t a single time where our fans couldn’t say that they are T-ara fans proudly. More than gaining strength from our fans’ words, we felt more grateful towards them for treating as if there were no problems or difficulties going on. We are really deeply thankful for that.”

What kind of group does Hyomin hope T-ara will become? Hyomin replied, “Many people will probably think, “These people are really strong and stubborn to keep being T-ara.” That’s fine by me even if they just think that. I want to continue until the very end after listening to that kind of words. If I have a wish, I want to be strong and stubborn with the other members again. I don’t know when that will be, though.”

2017042101001901600137032_20170420090009

2017042101001901600137033_20170420090009

Source: Naver

Yes, the truth that fits everyone involved made mistakes based on misunderstandings, which was clearly summed up since the beginning.  No one involved should get any more hate after they all apologized for it long ago already.  I never stopped loving each one of them.  All 9 members are precious and dear in life despite their faults, therefore, I didn't give up.  Call me a saint if you like, but I'm subtle as a fan, a Kings'.  I always will be since their debut as 5-ara.

Such a kind and gentle person Hyomin is, to which I know and wish her, as with the rest of the 8 members, a good, new beginning in the  successes, endeavors, and challenges ahead in life.  I hope her wish comes true and all 9 members come together again.

I'll always be a proud Kings' because of them all.

44 minutes ago, Frostyblizzard said:

Wait, I thought they said that T-ara won't end even after parting ways with MBK. Although it's saddening, I understand that they probably want to pursue other interests and try to leave behind the stigma of the "T-ara" tag. Regardless, I will continue to support you guys! :D

It can be that Hyomin was just secretive about their actual plans. May be MBK asked them to not spread their plans or girls themselves decided to not to.

On 4/22/2017 at 11:59 AM, Frostyblizzard said:

Wait, I thought they said that T-ara won't end even after parting ways with MBK. Although it's saddening, I understand that they probably want to pursue other interests and try to leave behind the stigma of the "T-ara" tag. Regardless, I will continue to support you guys! :D

They did indeed say so but of course they'll want to take some time to focus on solo careers as well. At this point, their future relies on their individual paths rather than on T-ara, which has become a seasoned group that has already achieved a great deal. T-ara really only now exist out of desire and for the fans.

If there are to be any further T-ara group activities, it'll understandably take some time.

On April 21, 2017 at 8:59 PM, Frostyblizzard said:

In a way, part of T-ara is ending, a huge part of it unfortunately, but they all still keep in contact with one another, which is a very good thing.  If those former staff members kept their mouths shut and let the members decide when to reveal it on their own, this disbandment probably won't have happened so soon.  We can also blame the stigma on antis and fake fans too, for making it even worse after all these years.

I too, shall continue to give my support to all 9 girls. ^_^

On April 21, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Maks.K said:

It can be that Hyomin was just secretive about their actual plans. May be MBK asked them to not spread their plans or girls themselves decided to not to.

Who knows.  Plans can change to adjust to what is happening.  We just have to wait and see what comes into fruition for them throughout this year.

On April 23, 2017 at 0:31 AM, craZy said:

They did indeed say so but of course they'll want to take some time to focus on solo careers as well. At this point, their future relies on their individual paths rather than on T-ara, which has become a seasoned group that has already achieved a great deal. T-ara really only now exist out of desire and for the fans.

If there are to be any further T-ara group activities, it'll understandably take some time.

Just don't hold your breathe.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Breathe in.  Breathe out. :D

T-ara is already part of K-Pop history as one of the top girl groups for their time.  Most definitely they won't be forgotten.

I hope to hear updates on their individual activities here in this forum, so we can continue to comment and support their careers. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...