Diadem Forums

[INFO] What will happen to T-ara by the end of 2017

kenqks

Despite of all things said, everything is speculation.
Things will change between now and then, nothing is guaranteed.
Only time will tell, there is no point worrying at this point.
Just enjoy the comeback and follow each individual's activities.
Come end 2017, we will discover what lies ahead for T-ARA.

In recent development, I begin to ponder the working relationship between MBK and Banana Culture.
IMO, T-ARA has fallen victim to them. A lot of things, it didn't work accordingly to what expected.
I would say, T-ARA future still largely depends on MBK.

• 2 weeks later...

For the past two years, I have stopped actively following T-ARA and only come here for the occasional update on the girls. But I must say, I am truly confused with what's happening right now with them. A few months ago, I can't remember exactly when, a friend of mine gave me quite the scare when she informed me that T-ARA was disbanding, but then it was denied by MBK Entertainment. And then almost right after, I hear another news saying that T-ARA will not be really disbanding but are only changing companies.

I'm honestly confused right now. I know that Boram and Soyeon's contracts have already expired and chose not to renew it. But then, they also chose to stay and finish recording the current album, only to change their minds at the last minute. Which is a shame, but that's their decision and we have to respect it.

But I just want to clarify, are they disbanding or not? Is this their last comeback? Where is Boram and Soyeon? Are they okay? Are they happy?

So many questions, yet so few answers. I just hope that whatever the answers may be, T-ARA will continue to be happy and that we Queens' will always be there to support them.

10 hours ago, dino_dj said:

I'm honestly confused right now. I know that Boram and Soyeon's contracts have already expired and chose not to renew it. But then, they also chose to stay and finish recording the current album, only to change their minds at the last minute. Which is a shame, but that's their decision and we have to respect it.

That`s not what happened. Album was fully recorded, and it was company that forced to re-record album without Boram and Soyeon. Originally comeback was planned for May with all 6 members. And even after it was shifted they wanted to participate. But company prevented that.

• 4 months later...

Back to the question in hand, T-ara will be ending their contracts with MBK Entertainment when 2017 is done.  From there, and I'm sure even the members are still figuring this out themselves too, we'll find out right along with them.

I'm thankful for Banana Culture in helping to keep T-ara alive, especially to China.  They did well over there. ^_^

I don't know what Jiae and Dani are doing these days, but Jiwon is doing well KBS The Unit, Idol Rebooting Program, along with Areum.  Hwayoung is holding her own in her acting and got casted for a new drama, I think it was for TvN?  I haven't heard any updates on Boram and Soyeon for a while now.  I'm sure they are doing fine, I hope.

Come this December, we should be getting updates on their future endeavors.  Just stay tuned in. :D