Diadem Forums

[18.01.03] MBK Entertainment confirms T-ara's contracts expired on December 31st of 2017, T-ara will continue as a group

craZy

[18.01.03] MBK Entertainment confirms T-ara's contracts expired on December 31st of 2017, T-ara will continue as a group

1.jpg

MBK Entertainment has officially stated that their contract with T-ara has expired.

On January 3rd, an MBK Entertainment representative stated, "Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung and Qri's contract expired on December 31st of last year. Please support the members. T-ara has not disbanded. The future of the group depends on the members' decision."

Earlier today, Hyomin wrote on her Instagram, "I’m greeting you after a long time. Are you well? We have separated with the company that has managed us for 10 years. But please don’t worry. I can’t tell you the details yet but the members can still be together, anytime, anywhere."

Source: Naver

8 hours ago, JetMagicHam said:

Interesting news! I hope that there is no T-ara disbandment. Maybe the six members can reunite and continue on with some performances and new music. Where did Boram say that? What else are T-ara up to recently? :)

yeah no disbandment These girls are so strong and They all 6 like sisters thats why they never left eachother. they will reunite soon too bad MBK declare war against them by Media yesterday MBK just do a fake news about Hyomin and say that she date a CEO of a Music Company. at first I didnt get it but them I realize that MBK aim was Cqueens they wanted to turn Cqueens against T-ara members. luckily our fandoms is mature enough and send supportive comment for Hyomin. then the news just proven fake.

so be carefull every one we have to support T-ara so only believe news that say by T-ara members themself (they will post it on IG for sure).

On January 6, 2018 at 1:28 AM, DaniDante said:

yeah no disbandment These girls are so strong and They all 6 like sisters thats why they never left eachother. they will reunite soon too bad MBK declare war against them by Media yesterday MBK just do a fake news about Hyomin and say that she date a CEO of a Music Company. at first I didnt get it but them I realize that MBK aim was Cqueens they wanted to turn Cqueens against T-ara members. luckily our fandoms is mature enough and send supportive comment for Hyomin. then the news just proven fake.

so be carefull every one we have to support T-ara so only believe news that say by T-ara members themself (they will post it on IG for sure).

9 Sisters to be exact.  They can reunite without MBK.  This is nothing more than just setting legal standings between properties.

Was it really released by MBK, or did someone else do that on purpose to make it look like MBK did it?

MBK is thankful to China for keeping T-ara around.  It won't make any sense to burn a supportive fan base.  Unless this has something to do with that Fantagio incident with their co-CEO being fired for no reason and getting a member wide notice from K.E.M.A. about managing foreign investments.

On January 10, 2018 at 4:17 AM, red4summer said:

Coming back without an agency will not be possible. My only hope now is LZ but they may not have the financial power. As for the "fruit", judging by how much they could have done, I have long given up on them 2+ years ago. No thanks.

They don't really need an agency to get together and hang out with fans, unless they needed media coverage for it?

It's alright.

30 minutes ago, Emperor Ryu said:

9 Sisters to be exact.

Sure I like to see Areum and dani again but Not the other one (I dont want even call her name) she tried ruin T-ara. anyways let's not open this subject.

yeah MBK release those Fake Articles and news and then they say the article that they released was not true it even wonder MBK staff that why kks doing this still MBK release some fake articles today they just say T-ara just disbanded thats funny since the day T-ara left the company MBK confirms that they dont disband + MBK Trademarked T-ara name 3 day before the T-ara Contract ends so it's obviously kks wanted to mess with them.

Also all MBK lies proven fake by T-ara members with a smart move MBK release a fake article that members get luxary Cars from Banana Culture Company.

Hyomin Qri Jiyeon askes Banana Culture directly on their weiboo acc to answer about this fake rumor and They replied to them that all of this just a Fake Rumor and Media plays of MBK.

sry but I lost all my trust To mbk while I just really respect it before but now I can't accept this

Areum and the Ryu Twins are on good terms with each other.  Take a look here.  I don't blame her or her twin sister.  Mistakes were made everywhere back then according to the other members.

To be more open about the possibilities about this, those fake news could've been drummed up by former MBK staff members and begrudging reporters who cannot let go of that media burn accident by T-ara years ago.  It's not the first time this has happened.  Even Areum herself pointed out how the media spun her stories to make it look like she was some escaped insane patient from an mental asylum hospital for idols.  The media can and has given fake news before to serve their own selfish purposes.

It just doesn't make any sense for Kim Kwang Soo to be intentionally hating T-ara after that was said and done.  So far, there's no indicators to even assume he hates T-ara.  If he hated T-ara so much, then why bother protecting the T-ara name from other artists from using it?

I understand some people are still unhappy about MBK, but you got to ask, why fuss over something that can be settled peacefully and logically?

• 3 years later...