Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
red4summer

[PRESS] Hyomin @ The 12th Asian Film Awards Red Carpet in Macau (03/17)

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the pics she look cool as always

I just wanna ask where can i watch these stream for these events is there anywhere special for watching them? or is there any web to watch next events live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DaniDante said:

Thanks for the pics she look cool as always

I just wanna ask where can i watch these stream for these events is there anywhere special for watching them? or is there any web to watch next events live?

To my understanding, you were have to download an app in order to stream it live.

DaniDante likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 6:41 PM, red4summer said:

To my understanding, you were have to download an app in order to stream it live.

My apology I think I discus it wrong way.

I was about to say these kind of shows and event will be stream by someone when they start right?

so is there a specific place site or something that we can watch these during these shows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 4:35 AM, DaniDante said:

My apology I think I discus it wrong way.

I was about to say these kind of shows and event will be stream by someone when they start right?

so is there a specific place site or something that we can watch these during these shows?

Oh oh, there is no specific site. And it depends, in most cases, there is no shared link.

DaniDante likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×
Back to Top