Diadem Forums

[18.05.01] Movie - Missing 2 (Eunjung)

red4summer

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shanejjang said:

I am still waiting and hoping that someone can sub this in English, not only for me but for all International Fans. And, do you guys know where i can watch Mind Memory with English Subtitle? 

Thank you!

Even raw "Mind Memory" won't go unnoticed if it's available. And only Fehu Infinity knows whether it'll be available on disk or not.

16 hours ago, red4summer said:

Even raw "Mind Memory" won't go unnoticed if it's available. And only Fehu Infinity knows whether it'll be available on disk or not.

Oh i see, i tried to check it on google and i can't find any legit one, if there is, i need to register and pay. 

6 hours ago, Shanejjang said:

Oh i see, i tried to check it on google and i can't find any legit one, if there is, i need to register and pay. 

If that site that you mentioned is an honest site, I will pay in one heartbeat. I have my doubt and hence I didn't attempt to register. :)

1 hour ago, Shanejjang said:

Thank you so much for the hard work and continues support! What about Mind Memory? Are you guys also working on it? Hahaha. I hope i didn't sound demanding or anything.

Our pleasure! Haha, not at all, but like redsummer said, even we don't have any raw for it. :( As soon as one is available though, of course we will!

• 3 months later...