Corrado

[SPAZZ] What will T-ara do for their 10 year anniversary?

This year is the 10th anniversary of T-ara. How do you think will they celebrate it?

Will they make a full comeback with new songs/album, will it 'just' be a fan meeting or even only a gathering between the members?

How many members do you think will participate? Only the last for , the original six or even Areum?

ah, Didn't saw this thread 😆

But yeah I'm thinking about this too and I hope they will reunite with the original six members(since they're all in good terms) :)

I don't think that we'll see Areum again(but I want it too!). Maybe for talking? :) Jeon Won Diary would be nice, tbh!

Songs hmm I think "Bo Beep", "Lovey Dovey", "Cry Cry", "Roly Poly", "Number 9", "Bunny Style", "I go crazy because of you", "why are you being like this", "YAYAYA", "Apple is A+", "Sexy Love", "Day by Day", "Tiamo", "Whats my Name" ... all Songs are addictive!

-BLACK

On 2/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, BLACKDIAMONT said:

ah, Didn't saw this thread 😆

But yeah I'm thinking about this too and I hope they will reunite with the original six members(since they're all in good terms) :)

I don't think that we'll see Areum again(but I want it too!). Maybe for talking? :) Jeon Won Diary would be nice, tbh!

Songs hmm I think "Bo Beep", "Lovey Dovey", "Cry Cry", "Roly Poly", "Number 9", "Bunny Style", "I go crazy because of you", "why are you being like this", "YAYAYA", "Apple is A+", "Sexy Love", "Day by Day", "Tiamo", "Whats my Name" ... all Songs are addictive!

-BLACK

Are they really on a good term with both soyeon and boram ?

I hope since i've read this on akp:

Though there were many ups and downs throughout the years, Hyomin once again reassured fans that the members of T-ara were all on good terms. 

This should include Soyeon and Boram too since both are origin members(and just left the company earlier, not T-ara).