Diadem Forums

[10.01.18] T-ara to open their very own online store!

*YANiPOPO*

214ciyo.jpg

Opening the year with a bang, T-ara are now planning to open their very own online store. Though the website name is not yet revealed, it has been said that the girls themselves will plan everything from the design of the website, styling, and even the models!

It's quite well known that the T-ara girls themselves are fashion-forward. From the group fashionista Hyomin to the maknae Jiyeon. They have revealed their love for fashion magazines not only in Korea, but even fashion magazines from U.S and Europe!

Even though there's a reality show concept along with this business, their management said the girls themselves will handle everything 100% and will have no professional help. After hearing this news, their own stylist, Kim WooRi, has volunteered to help them out.

cr: Newsen + *YANiPOPO*(translation) + tiaradiadem.com

Finally a reality show! LOL I'm glad Mnet decided to give them a show, 'cause Mnet's show are always good. I can't wait to see them working hard to open their own online store.

agreed! Factory Girl, Wonder Bakery & Wild Bunny are my loves<3

i love mnet shows rofl

This is so great<3

i can't wait to see what they're going to sell. specifically, i want Bo Peep Bo Peep paws lmao

im so excited for the show, honestly, ive been waiting for this for like forever, i bet the girls are going to be hilarious ^^

• 4 weeks later...