Diadem Forums

[10.01.18] T-ara BoRam in tears,

erik

oh my.. Boram you cute keychain! LOL I guess she feels everyone thinks she only relied on her parents for her fame. which is 0% true. Honestly, with our generation, absolutely no one would know her father. The target market of T-ara is so young that they dont know who her father is, BUT the parents of the fans know! lol

Meanwhile, the girls also revealed their dorm for the first time

*sings* oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah

and btw, i know boram's face in every angle and trust me, SHE LOOKS LIKE NAM GYURI!!!!!!!!

BORAM! Somehow I feel sad for her 'cause everyone keep associated her with her parent, when Boram just wants to be know as T-Ara's Boram.

I can't wait to see the girls' dorm and their mothers! T-Ara (all the members) need more exposure on TV show, so every one can witness their bond <3

@Yani it's true she kinda looks like Nam Gyuri. maybe her oval face lol

I think the korean entertainment industry should just stop bringing the issue of 'celebrity parent, celebrity child' more into spotlight. Maybe during the beginning is okay, but when such issue is mentioned regularly, people will keep relating them. I apologise for my lack of knowledge, but watching a radio star episode and hearing the host mentions about Boram's parent, and Gil talking about Boram's father in Sweet Girl Chuseok, its like the focus is really on Boram's parent. Really, just let her stand on her own feet, not on top of her parents fame.

Boram is so cute ! Of course your parents will always worry about their children no matter how old he/she could be.

As the daughter of celebrities, she has to prove more than the others that she is talented and deserve her fame.

I am so proud Tiara does well and Boram with them.

Seriously maybe the koreans know who her parents are but those outside didnt like Boram because of the parents cause we dont even know who they are.But at least now in korea people is starting to move away from it which is wonderful.haha.

Cant wait to see their dorm also.Just caught a glimpse last time in IY 1, so cant wait to see!

Awwww... Boram :D but I don't even know who her parents are, besides the fact that they were famous back in the days. T-ara is doing well and it's only a mater of time that they will take the name "pop princesses" of kpop. And I really want to see T-ara's dorm ^^"

boram has been thru so much ridicule and insults since their debut and it really makes me sad because people just hate her because of her height. or because of her parents. those haters act like they know her personally <3 Stay strong boram<3

• 2 months later...