Diadem Forums

[10.01.19] T-ara Will Donate W10,000,000 from Reality Show Paycheck to Haiti

Elly

[10.01.19] T-ara Will Donate W10,000,000 from Reality Show Paycheck to Haiti

fs7rn.jpg

Girl group T-ara will donate a full paycheck from one of their programs to the Haiti Relief cause.

T-ara's manager from Core Contents Media released a statement that "On February 17th, T-ara will be launching a reality show in connection to their upcoming Online Shopping Mall business venture. They will donate W10,000,000 (roughly $10,000USD) will be donated to the charity for Haitian victims".

"While watching the news about the disaster in Haiti, we were very disturbed to see the things happening there," T-ara said, "So we decided to discuss about this after realizing it. We are aware that as a rookie group, we might not be able to donate as much money as we would want to, but we believe that any small amount can help out the people in Haiti".

Source: http://media.daum.net/society/welfare/view...38&p=newsis

Written by: Yoo Sangwoo

Translated by: Elly@diadem

We are aware that as a rookie group, we might not be able to donate as much money as we would want to,

but we believe that any small amount can help out the people in Haiti.

I'm really happy they donated, so considerate of them to support this cause
<3

Even though it's considered a little , to the people in Haiti, it means a lot.

A lot of celebrities are helping out, Tiger JK was tweeting about it. (:

Hm, that picture posted with the article looks weird. Who's that girl in the far left? I know it's Jiyeon but it almost doesn't look like her and she doesn't have the cat ears. She looks like Hyunah. LoL

Anyway, what an admirable act of T-ara to do! This group amazes me every time. This whole month has been full of T-ara. Don't stop!

:)

i admire the girls so much more now<33

despite how they think the money they're donating is not enough, the fact that they're donating SOMETHING from their earnings is really generous.

the money will be a great of help to Haiti (:

@Follow Me Follow Me, that's not Jiyeon (: idk who she is but she was just there for SBS Gayo Daejun rehearsals b/c Jiyeon was filming for GOS -- but Jiyeon did perform though ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...