Diadem Forums

[10.01.19] Men in Their 20's Prefer T-ara's 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' Dance Than KARA's 'Butt Dance'

Elly

[10.01.19] Men in Their 20's Prefer T-ara's 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' Dance Than KARA's 'Butt Dance

k3ty4n.jpg

Men in their 20's select T-ara's 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' as their favourite dance.

Trendy Book COLA conducted a survey on 500 peoeple (305 female, 195 male) the exploration of Male and Female lives.

The survey revealed that 38.6% (75 males) of the males that took the survey prefer 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' as their ideal kicking KARA's 'Butt Dance' to second with 19.3% (38 males).

However, 45.3% (138 women) picked KARA's 'Butt Dance' as their choice.

COLA explained that "People prefer the dance because it successfully incorporates the concept of sexy and cute in to one whole thing, and men prefer that, (?)".

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...011910530161036

Written by: Lim Hyesun

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Actually it depends on the individual's preferences... I'm in my 20s and I like both..

Each dance is unique in their own way.. I think T-ara's dance is cute while Kara's dance is sexy..

Kara-Smexy!

T-ara-Cutesy!

I feel like going lalala la lala la lalala la la and bo peep bo peep now.. muahahahaha!

Can we somehow fuse the two dances together?? ^-^'

I prefer the butt dance cause it is really sexy and difficult to mimic. But then again, it was released like so many months ago LOL.

I'm a fan of both KARA and T-ara. <333

and I find it funny that KARA's butt dance is #1 for the women surveyed. I didn't expect that.

LOL KARA has a lot of fangirls XD.

You must be kidding me? xD If I were a man, I`d prefer the butt than Bo Peep Bo Peep. XD

Frankly saying but butts are sexy. HAHA. Owait, BPBP also has butt action, but Butt dance is also... aish. Nevermind!

Both of it is sexy. But BPBP is way easier to dance than Mister. xD Haha!

Thanks for the translation.

haha...i like this news...i kinda dun like KARA..because they became artist because of their looks not talent...

surely different that our T-ara! well am i t-ara biased?lol i am ><

forgive me...

well i like bo peep dance!

Aren't T-ara members famous for their looks too? I know a lot of them are ulzzang.

LOL KARA started with a boyish look back in 2007. They changed to cute cause they got ignored.

It's the same way with T-ara turning from "Lies," "TTL" to CUTE with BPBP.

It's all marketing, DSP succeeded with KARA and Core Contents is doing well with T-ara.