Diadem Forums

[10.01.19] The Reason Why T-ara's Hyomin Was Edited Out in 'Invincible Youth'

Elly

[10.01.19] The Reason Why T-ara's Hyomin Was Edited Out in 'Invincible Youth

1z1sq5u.jpg

The reason behind why T-ara's Hyomin was edited out in Invincible Youth has been revealed.

In the episode of Sang Sang Plus, Kim Taewoo says that "When the camera is turned off, Hyomin tends to eat between takes. However, once the camera starts rolling again, she still continues to eat. Therefore, on the actual day of broadcast, eating in front of the camera wouldn't have been a good thing to see, so she was edited out."

"I'm extremely worried about the fact that Hyomin is constantly eating," said Kim Taewoo, "you still have to worry about the fact that you can get sick with doing that".

So the reason why Hyomin's like this is because: For T-ara's new album, T-ara was told to get into an intense diet in preparation for it. The only time Hyomin would've gotten some food to eat was on set Invincible Youth.

Meanwhile, Invincible Youth airs every Friday on KBS 2TV at 11:05 PM.

Source: http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year=2010&no=30868

Written by: Lee Hyunwoo

Translated by: Elly@diadem

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOMGS poor hyomin !!!

onlyy on invincible youth

no wonder shes always eating on set;

there fore makin it a reason for her to b editted out

buh i agrre with apocketfulofsmiles

i dont thinkk eating is the main reason;

posssibly cause her and sunhwa are newbies

esp in the variety shows field as well

Something's wrong if CC really did put them on such a strict diet that she can only get food on the set of IY. Anyway, I never found the more popular members of IY really funny at all.. I wish Hyomin would get more, even if it's just her eating, I'd probably be more entertained by that.

Awww, no wonder hyomin always get edited out in IY!

But since she's made a resolution to get more screen time on IY, i guess she'll not have to eat so much already :P.

Hopefully once their promotion for LTB ends :)!

P/S: I wonder if any of them become malnutrition due to the strict diet :P.

wtf, let the poor girl eat! T.T

My heart goes out to her. it sounds like it's such a strict diet that she can actually only eat on IY. I highly doubt Hyomin just pigs out on food.. so she should be allowed to eat if she wants. It's kind of weird how she would be edited out just for eating constantly. She works off like all the food anyway with her schedule, exercise.. etc. I don't think they should worry about her eating a lot. It's not like she's gonna get fat any time soon. She's in such great shape. Just leave the poor girl alone. LOL. I wonder if that's just the only reason or not.