Diadem Forums

[10.01.19] T-ara Was Embarassed With Their BPBP Stage Costumes

Elly

[10.01.19] T-ara Was Embarassed With Their BPBP Stage Costumes

2rms3et.jpg

T-ara members Eunjeong and Hyomin talk about their 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' stage constumes.

On the SBS Strong Heart episode aired on January 19th, Eunjeong and Hyomin explained that: "On the first time we recieved the costumes for our first performance, we were very ashamed with it.'

"We can't explain everything. People see the costumes and they say things like "Are T-ara's Co-dis (coordinators) Antis?!" But the real truth is that, its' not the Coordinators, the costumes were all thought up by our Boss," T-ara added.

As a result, the cast members danced to T-ara's BPBP.

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...011913425093023

Written by: Park Geonwook

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Isnt the boss of Mnet the old guy that also looks like yang hyun suk OMGGGG LOL XD god i wonder HOW he thought of this! is he that bored? LOL

The boss at Core Contents is Kim Kwang Su, the CEO of mnet is someone else but I can't remember his name right now.

It wasn't that bad. I guess I'm used to seeing this stuff because jpop does it all the time (and I do feel embarrassed for them as well) and this is nothing compared to that. On the bright side it did make them stand out from the rest of the girl groups right? Honestly I really can't see BPBP performed without the paws and ears.

well i read the title that they actually embarassed by bo peep costume it doesn't freak me out at all...

well they should...but the animal costume is not that bad...but i think they think it's too childish..

and maybe at the first time they would say like this "omo...we're gonna wear this outfit! are u kidding~ but oh well~ for our boss sake~"lol

haha xD