Diadem Forums

[10.01.23] Hyomin gets another nickname from G7.. Cinderella Hyomin?

*YANiPOPO*

35iq4ya.jpg

G7's Hyomin is once again catching attention. After her letter to the boss with her lack of airtime, her nickname "Edited Out" and "CEO-Completely Edited Out" now adds a new nickname.. Hyoderella!?

In an episode of Invincible Youth, G7's puppy(dont know the name) needed to take a bath. Hyomin decided to get water from the water pump outside their house But due to the cold weather, the water was too cold for the puppy and everyone felt bad for the puppy.

While jokingly pushing and abusing Hyomin, she went outside once again to get more water. And with her weird personality, she started conversing with the camera saying "Hey, can you put a little music for me. Im like Cinderella they bully me". And thats how she got a new nickname "Hyoderella".

Hyomin said "before i barely had any screentime. But as time went on, I felt more comfortable around my unnies and maknae Hyuna. I felt more comfortable and so I started talking more. Im glad now my screentime has tripled".

cr: Newsen + *YANiPOPO*(translation) +tiaradiadem.com

:)Hyomin

:(Sunmi

She's really changed and I think the article hit the nail on the head, she was edited out I think at the beginning since she was a bit stiff but now shes doing quite well and shes in the episodes alot more. If she wants more screen time maybe she could do what the secret member did and create a love line scandal with Kim Tae Woo.

good to see Hyomin get some more airtime. The other members of G7 have personalities that really stand out, so its good to see her find her own niche.

kinda notice tho that when she does get air time, its usually when she loses the competitions and have to do the grunt work.