Diadem Forums

[10.01.25] Eunjung's wish? A new house for her parents.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_12_156_72048.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung is catching the attention of everyone. This time not for her activities in the group, but it's because in a recent interview, she stated she wants to give her mom a new house.

In the interview she stated, “Well, Im still overwhelmed with the love everyone is giving us. Our first full-length album has been well-loved by everyone and we thank you for that.“ She continued “If there's one thing I'd like to get, it's a new house for my parents. Our house is old and not that comfortable anymore.

Since her 1st grade in school, she always joined acting projects in her school and even outside of her school. When she was still young, Eunjung's parents lost their jobs and so they had to move to a much smaller house.

Eunjung says “My mom has been living alone ever since I moved out to pursue my dream to be an entertainer.“* She adds “While I lived in comfort under the care of MNET, I always have been worried because my mom still lives in the small house alone. So with my acting activities before T-ara I earned money and tried to buy various upgrades for my mom. I couldnt afford a renovation or a new house because my income was still not enough. I really wanted to give my first paycheck to my dad.*

Now that T-ara is gaining more popularity, I will work harder to get that dream house for my mom. I'll save money for them and try not to spend money for my own good.

* = The interview did not say anything about her father. The words used were mother and not parents. I do not know if her father is dead. It says her mom is living alone, it could be that her father and her mother seperated after her 1st grade.

CR: Newsen + FNN.co.kr + *YANiPOPO*(translation) + tiaradiadem.com

You know what this reminds me of? Min SunYe of the Wonder Girls. Both came from VERY poor families, but look at where they are now. Weirdly, theyre both leaders. Both very skilled too xD This news puts a smile on my face.

Thanks so much Yani. Eunjung is a 100 x 100000000000000000000000000000% decent girl. I'm so proud to be her fan. In addition, I admire her as a person who devotes her for everything she does + her goals in life. This is very sentimental. I love her more and more and moreeeee!!!

*sniffle* leader has a heart of gold <3

gosh I admire her so much and yeh this story really reminds me of sunye (whom i've always loved and admired haha).

i'm glad the girls are doing well with their first album and I can only wish for even more success in the future! <3