Diadem Forums

[09.07.10] Yoo Seungho Casted in Music Video 'Lies'

Elly

2ykciv5.jpg

Yoo Seungho will be starring in T-ara's music video for their new track, 'Lies'

On the 10th, it was confirmed that Yoo Seungho will be casted in T-ara music video which will be shot four days from now.

'When I first listened to T-ara's song, I was really surprised because it was such a great song and I loved it right there.' Yoo Seungho said.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be on MBC's Radio Star as their debut and will be appearing on KBS's Music Bank, MBC's Music Core, and SBS's Inkigayo afterwards as their debut stages.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Credits: daum + starmt + Elly (translations) + diadem

Yay!

Yoo SeungHo is a great actor and he has a lot of fans so hopefully that will make more people watch the mv.

About the song title, I don't really think it's that big of a deal but I know there are going to be some fan girls(and boys?) that are going to complain about the title and accuse t-ara of having no originality and of copying Big Bang (at least that's what happened when 4minute released a song called "HOt Issue"). I just hope that people will grow up and realize that it's just a word lol

EDIT: I'm really curious about how the song will sound like b/c "Lies" sounds like it could be a dance song and a ballad.