Diadem Forums

[10.01.27] Eunjung fell asleep.. in the toilet?!

*YANiPOPO*

303ean4.jpg

Due to their busy and hectic schedule, the T-ara members are lately experiencing lack of sleep. But which member was affected too much? Well, it seems to be leader Eunjung.

During an episode of SBS' Strong Heart, Eunjung cracked up the audience by sharing her personal hardship. But what caused the laughter? It seems that because of lack of sleep, Eunjung fell asleep.. in a toilet cubicle.

She explained "well usually we get enough hours of sleep but sometimes we only have 2 hours of sleep. The other members seem to be taking it well, but I fell asleep inside a cubicle once. "

Hyomin has also commented "well, Eunjung really has weird habits. She can sleep anywhere and anytime. One-time we were in the van talking and suddenly we didnt notice she was already sleeping." She continues "when she was sleeping at the toilet, we had no idea where she was. So we kept searching the whole building for our leader. Suddenly our staff member said she fell asleep inside the cubicle."

Eunjung responded, "Honestly, I fell asleep because I was so tired. But the seat was so comfortable and I didnt even smell any bad odors."

Cr: Newsen + SBS

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i couldnt help but laugh while translating this lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Eunjung but at the same time leader is hilarious for telling this story. I remember the pic of her when she was sleeping w/ a mask on in the van.

She must have been tired with promoting LTFT and Wonder Woman (and on variety shows?) at the same time.

Hope she and the rest of T-ara get lots of rest after finished promoting.

What an adorable leader!

Must be pretty tired if continuously getting sleep for around 2 hours.

I could only tolerate for like a week or so.

Tough on her. How did other members actually can keep energise by the barely around 2 hours of sleep?

Do hope she can get enough of sleep somehow somewhere.

hahahah!! THAT TORTALLY CRACKED ME UP!!!!

IT WAS SO CUTE OF HER!!! to fall asleep!!! in a cubicle-.-

haha! that reminds me of snsd jessica..

she fell asleep in the bathtub in the dorm and the other members almost called the police-.-

anyways..hope she and the rest of t-ara can rest more=((