Diadem Forums

[10.01.29] Soyeon contracted H1N1 flu virus

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_10_169_30624.jpg

After being confined in the hospital on the 28th, T-ara's Soyeon has been confirmed with the Swine Flu.

During their filming for their special appearance, Soyeon has already shown symptoms of the Swine Flu and their manager immediately brought her to the hospital and got a test.

As said earlier from a representative of MNET Core Contents Media, they will halt all promotions of their song 'Like the First Time' and any group activities including the filming of their own reality show. Solo activities of Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin will not be affected.

*will be updated*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OF ALL PEOPLE OUR SOYEON? <3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my previous article :

While no other signs of Swine Flu has been showing on Soyeon, a representative from MNET Core Contents Media has already released a statement saying, "Soyeon has fallen ill but we're still not sure whether she has Swine Flu or not. We have tested her on the morning of the 28th but the results are not yet known. We have to wait until 29th. If ever she does have Swine Flu, we will halt all promotions of their follow-up single 'Like the First Time' and have her confined until she feels better."

Oh my god, not Soyeon!

It is really unfortunate that she has contracted the H1N1, I hope there is nothing serious about it since the celebrities who caught it recovered really quickly.

But on a positive side, Soyeon is now at her dormitory, resting her tired and ill body!

Poor SoYeon ! Hope she will recover very soon.

Kpop idols are really concerned by H1n1 !

But I don't understand why they have to halt the promotion of Like The First Time,

They could perform it without JiYeon so why can't they do it without Soyeon ?

EunJung and Hyomin can take her part !