Diadem Forums

[10.01.30] T-ara's First Album Promotions Cut Short

Elly

Girl group T-ara will end their first album promotions early.

Two months into the release of their first studio album, T-ara's promotions will be cut short due to their members' tight schedules and Soyeon's recent Swine Flu outbreak.

"During the first week of 'Like the First Time' promotions, it was unavoidable that Jiyeon would not be able to perform with the girls. Due to these kinds of schedule issues, we decided to cut short the promotions," said T-ara's representative.

'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' sweeped the nation and gained popularity from music programs and even won itself a few awards and #1s in the process. 'Like the First Time' has been appreciated by fans and has been recieving a lot of attention lately as well.

T-ara's activities as a group will be postponed indefinitely, while the group members' solo activities such as variety shows and whatnot will continue.

The individual members have been extremely busy on their own with Jiyeon acting in God of Study, Hyomin recently being casted in a musical, as well as her promotional activities with Eunjeong, SeeYa, and Davichi in 'Wonder Woman'. Also, recently, during the filming of T-ara's cameo appearance in God of Study, Soyeon had contracted the Swine Flu virus. All these are parts of the reason that resulted the end of T-ara's promotional activities.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001301238001001

Written by:

Translated by: Elly@diadem

I'm actually quite disappointed that they are cutting their promotions short for the first album.... I understand their busy and Soyeon has got Swine Flu :( but I was waiting for them to win some awards for "Like the first time" (not to mention more EPIC rapping).

Sigh, now what am i going to look forward to every weekend @_@

Well anyways I hope Soyeon recovers quickly and Hyomin/Eunjung do really good for Wonder Woman.

Also good luck to Jiyeon for God of Study :)

T-ara HWAITING! :D

dude, this sucks so much. im really sad, i seriously have nothign to look forward to on those music shows now =(

Soyeon please be strong and overcome your sickness. <3

on the bright side, this is a chance for them to get a little bit of rest.

awwww i wanted to see more performances of ltb

i guess its best for tiara to have a break and let soyeon recover

i think it would kinda look weird if the girls were performing ltb as a 4 member group

since soyeon is sick and jiyeon is busy with gos

thanks for the trans elly

My heart really sank when I read this. However like many above my post have said, they really do need to take a breather from promotions~

Our lovable T-ara has done so much already so they deserve this (unforeseen) break~ Soyeon get well soon!! T-ara hwaiting!!

oh ok.... sad that i wont be seeing them performing for a while... but i'm happy at least! that they can finally take this time to get a long good well deserved rest! <3

and of cause hope dear SoYeon get well soon! and i hope none of the members would be facing too much stress from their tight schedule :/

Actually, I'm very upset about this news. I was waiting for them to promote Like The First Time since their comeback and after only one week of promotion they end it suddently. I don't understand why they can't wait for SoYeon to get well because It won't take forever, and continue to promote by letting Hyomin and EunJung sing her lines. Hope SoYeon will recover soon !

Cutting short of their promotions, to be honest I am quite disheartened for a little bit because it was quite sudden.

But I am really elated that the girls are finally getting more time to rest! This also means that Soyeon has more time to rest after recovering from the H1N1!

Aww.. They didn't have much 'Like the First Time' performances together as a whole group.

Why couldn't they let Eunjung or Hyomin take Soyeon's lines?

They've pulled off the performance without Jiyeon.

But I guess this is best for all the members to get some rest.

Time to wait for their next hit track. T-ara fighting! <3

aw man, i'm really unhappy about them not performing LTFT longer since there wasn't even a lot of that performance, maybe like only four. But then again they've been so busy lately that even Soyeon has fallen sick, I guess they do need the break but I want to see more of LTFT...I hope to see their comeback soon :unsure: