Diadem Forums

[10.02.03] T-ara making a comeback with a repackaged album!

Shu Lin

That's awesome though I likewise think they could probably use a break.

Promoting for 6 months, Soyeon down with the flu, Jiyeon busy with acting(I heard she's getting casted in a movie too).

Look forward to more days they shine brightly for their efforts!

YAY! Such great news for fans!

I was pretty sad when they said they were ending their promotions all of a sudden..

But now they're coming back with a new song <3!

Hope they rest a lot during this break before they start their promotions again!

23 more days, T-ara hwaiting!

so fast '___' promotion again? At least give them a break pls ;___;

of course i'm happy to see them more and more, but their solo activities are so heavy, and now another promotion?

and we haven't known if Soyeon recovers yet ;___;

i think she must come back to practise as soon as she recovers, pls let them rest ;___;

anyways, the title is interesting ^^ and powerful? wow, can't wait to see ^^

12 backup dancers? o.O so many o.O

i only want T-ara :D

thank you so much for sharing ^^

Comeback so soon?! T-ara has been doing well! So proud of them ;) 12 back-up dancers?! Interesting. Hope their song will be a huge hit! I really cant wait to see all six of them on stage performing together again. I hope Soyeon will recover fully before the comeback. She needs a lot of rest esp in the midst of preparing for their comeback. I really feel tat they deserve a longer break. They had been performing on music shows and other programmes. Really hope tat they will get their break soon. All the best T-ara!! Looking forward for their comeback!

Thanks for sharing:)