Diadem Forums

[10.02.03] T-ara’s Jiyeon and Hwang Jung Eum casted in Death Bell 2!

erik

High Kick Through the Roof star Hwang Jung Eum and T-ara’s Jiyeon are getting together for an upcoming horror movie.

2ike62b.jpg

Core Contents Media, the production company for the movie, said, “Hwang Jung Eum and Jiyeon have been cast for Death Bell 2.”

The first installment of Death Bell, was released in the summer of 2008 and was a huge hit. The plot was about an elite group of students that were stuck in a classroom together taking a college entrance exam. Except, they died one by one when they didn’t finish the test or get the answers correct.

The movie was a big success and now the sequel is set to hit theaters in July. T-ara’s Jiyeon is really expanding in the field of acting, isn’t she?

Source: allkpop

Wow cool! Another show(movie) with jiyeon in it and it's horror genre!

I do hope she get enough rest though...GOS filming should be finishing soon i guess?

And with their upcoming come back, i hope she doesn't overwork herself!

I hope my local theatre would show this movie once it's release though!

Jiyeon hwaiting!

^

Eunjung & Jiwon (ex-T-ara member) were in the first movie.

omg can't wait, i love the first one.

Geez, Jiyeon is really working her butt off. I really hope she can balance everything, the girl is over working herself.

But her hard work will surely pay off though.

& Hope Jiyeon doesn't die rofl xD

Hmph. I hate watching horror movies because they don't scare me but I'll watch it just to see some more of Jiyeon's face. But I just hope she doesn't die in the movie ;_; That would be so sadddd ._.

Anywho, Jiyeon is really expanding her acting premises to some crazy extents :P

She's so amazing :D

• 2 weeks later...