Diadem Forums

[10.02.05] T-ara's Soyeon is Cured from Swine Flu, Activities Might Resume

Elly

[10.02.05] T-ara's Soyeon is Cured from Swine Flu, Activities to Resume Soon

2nvusl4.jpg

On February 5th, it has been reported that girl group, T-ara member, Soyeon's Swine Flu has been cured.

MNet released a statement saying that "Yesterday at 11PM, we went to the hospital and learned that Soyeon has been cured from the Flu". Last week, Soyeon was diagnosed with the H1N1 Virus while filming T-ara's cameo appearances on KBS drama God of Study.

This was one of the reasons as to why T-ara's promotional activities for 'Like the First Time' were cut short.

"For having these kinds of health issues, I'm very sorry to all the fans." said Soyeon, "In the future, we promise to work harder and better on the music and cheoreography in our upcoming repackaged album, to repay the fans".

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Written by: Jeong Hyunghwa

Translated by: Elly@diadem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy to hear that. I've heard that the swine flu is actually a little better than the seasonal flu. I was really just hoping that So Yeon would recover, but hearing that she's sorry about being ill makes me sad, it's not her fault she got sick. I don't mean to bash, but it's her company's fault, they should plan out longer breaks for the girls. I think that the fans (me included) probably feel that it's not her performance that she should improve first but mainly watching out for her own health. Stay healthy girls, I'll support you always.

Im glad to know tat Soyeon has recovered from swine flu. I dun tink she had enough rest though. Im sure next two weeks she will be practicing hard and not have enough rest. Its bad for her health. Im really worried tat someone in T-ara might fall sick or too exhausted from their busy schedules. Pls take care of ur health. I dun mind waiting if their comeback takes a longer time as long as they have had enough rest.

Well, this is certainly an awesome bit of news to wake up to in the morning. Good to though that she's recovered and that she wants to make it up to the fans, though, I think us fans would prefer that she didn't throw herself straight into the deep end with the work load right away, to save her falling ill again = = Soyeon hwaiting!

truly hoping to read this news ^^. but they should let Soyeon rest some more before going to practice and stuff like that :).

tbh i don't think she needs to say sry, i mean who wants to be sick? ok maybe if students had a big test for school and didn't studied :lol: but noone could saw that coming right?

so Soyeon don't feel sry, the fans will understand that :D.

thanks for sharing ^^