Diadem Forums

[10.02.09] T-ara mistakes Badminton for Volleyball?

Lucy

jeez... i dun see why they haf to make a big deal out of it.. they are selfish and always expect idols to be perfect.. the thing is they are human being too.. juz like them and you and me.. i'm damn sure they make even more stupid mistakes than this... let see how perfect these ppl are wen put in the spotlight..

kcl79u.jpg

At the All Star Volleyball Congratulatory concert, girl group, T-ara mistakened volleyball for badmitton.

On the 7th in the JangChung Gym, the Men's NH Nonghyup V League All Star was held. On this day, T-ara brilliantly performed 'Bo Beep Bo Beep' and the follow up track 'Like the Beginning' captivating the audience.

However after the event, 'Tiara's Mistake' ranked high on various portal sites due to the increased interest of netizens.

An official stated that "Due to the avid fans and enthusiastic cheers, Tiara was nervous and mistakened volleyball for badmitton. They were so sorry that they tried even harder to provide more enthusiastic and decorated performances."

So the netizens stated 'Didn't they not prepare enough for a official event?' and 'How do you confuse badmitton and volleyball?'

Source: KyungIn News

Translated by: Lucy@diadem

Note: I do notice that the netizens had gone too far but this is what the news reporter stated. Moderators may remove that section but all news is unbiased so I added it in there sorry ^^;

i tend to think of it this way,

the more articles on t-ara, good or bad - it just means more exposure for the girls.

the girls are new, and they will continue to stive and improve.

one mistake will not harm them. and netizens picking on them will make them into a better group as a whole, and also as individuals

lol

i heard about this from somewhere else too

they also criticized them for doing too sexy of a dance infront of young audience

i dont think it's their fault... it's the fault of the volleyball organizations. I m sure the organizers were the ones who hired tiara and asked them to perform certain songs.

and their mistake... it is ridiculous how much netizens are nagging t-ara over it... sigh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...