Diadem Forums

[10.02.13] Eunjung's past pictures gets positive reactions.

*YANiPOPO*

14wfug.jpg9s4f7q.jpg

T-ara's leader Eunjung's past pictures including her graduation picture has surfaced the net and has been capturing every netizen's attention with only positive things to say.

The present Eunjung has been described by netizens as a mature woman. But the past Eunjung is now garnering attention. Netizens from various websites have commented, "Wow, long hair really looks good on her", "That's what you call natural beauty" and "She looks so innocent!".

Almost all of the comments were positive and no one left a negative remark.

Eunjung will be busy due to the preparation for their upcoming release of their repackaged album, the promotions with Seeya and Davichi and she will also be in various TV shows, most notably in T-ara's first reality show.

Cr: Newsen + Allkpop(pic)

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you recognized EJ from her past works, youll know she's a natural beauty. Her features arent perfect but for me her face is 98% positive. <3 make that 99.8%.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She look so innocent in those pictures. I find her third picture very adorable. Good thing she fixed her teeth. Eunjung lost a litte baby fats too. She aged beautifully over the years. Perfect example of natural beauty. Her looks are way natural as compared to other idols. I like her hair in TTL mv. Short hair does suits her too.

She hasn't changed a bit -well, obviously a little, with age and everything-

I do like her long hair better too!!! She looks good with short hair too, but long hair gives her a "Wowww" effect I think