Diadem Forums

[10.02.22] T-ara's MV teaser released, garners alot of attention.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_3602_19_65729.jpg

With just days away from the release of their repackaged album, the 6 girls of T-ara are now in full force and has released the teaser for their bonus track "Go Crazy Because of You".

A Core Contents Media representative has stated, "they're really creative girls. The whole team behind T-ara is working hard for the girls too. Theyre always finding ways to spark the interest of people".

Innocence from 'Lies', urban feel from 'TTL' and 'TTL L2', cuteness from 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and sexiness from 'Like the First Time', T-ara will now move away from all those and move on to the gothic chic theme. Upon the announcement of the repackaged album, T-ara fans were delighted that they will get to see the girls more after their 'Like the First Time' promotions were cut short due to member Soyeon catching the swine flu. Well now, the fans and non-fans are excited for T-ara.

Nothing but positive reviews came from the minds of the netizens. Leaving comments such as "Hyomin really looks nice in this concept. Boram looks pretty too" and "Qri and Jiyeon will be interesting to see!"

**A part 2 of the teaser will be released tomorrow, before the full track will be revealed.

They will be having their first performance for their bonus track on Mnet's MCountdown.

The teaser has been uploaded by our HD uploader Vagabond : HERE

~~

Cr: Newsen + Vagabond

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

**= added news

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Just the thought that those 2 big groups' fans are already threatened by T-ara is a good sign. 2ne1 and T-ara have proven to be both strong rookies that already within 1 year have gotten alot of attention and achievements.

The BLACK CONCEPT is not owned by SNSD, not owned by KARA, not owned by T-ARA. I hate people who keeps comparing Lupin and GCBOY. Lupin has a very different feel from GCBOY. i dont like people who keeps saying its like this because T-ara "copied" Kara. no.

Haha! The video teaser was a totally shocking-ness for me. It's really 360 degree of change.

T-ara versus Kara and SNSD? true?

I had heard of T-ara VS Kara but not SNSD. Well, I don't know how true is that. Howeve, Kara concept is dark but not sexy. Concept is kind of diferent.

Cant wait for their performance on Mnet's countdown. Kara making their comeback on the same day too. Im excited to see their performances. Their teaser is awesome and hot! They will be up against strong competitors like snsd and kara. Hopefully, they will win something with their new song.

Thanks for sharing:)

Eh.... I don't really care much about Kara.

Yeah, their new concept is also "Mysterious women in black", they looks more mature but they ain't sexy as T-ara. At least T-ara has sexy icons Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin.

And I keep waiting for T-ara's comeback everyday!

The reason why people keeps on pointing T-ara copying KARA is because of this!

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...amp;#entry85827

I'm a fan of both groups but there is really a big similarity with how they are being promoted. I don't want all this comparisons!

But MNET seems to be directing their marketing efforts against KARA. I just hope the two groups will have a great comeback.

I wish them luck! I want both to win!

Why are ppl comparing Kara & T-ara.. and even SNSD? i'm lik a super big fan of all 3 groups and hope to see a superb comeback from both T-ara & Kara!

Just saw the T-ara teaser and Kara's MV today and omg :D would expect fierce competition for these 2 groups! =)

Oh and the teaser was smoking hot omg EunJung is just win..same with Nicole!!