Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think about T-ara's Breaking Heart Album?

t.k.ara

gallery_3602_19_65729.jpg

man the girls are getting more and more amazing haha. i kinda miss their ballads but this is still pretty sickk

so what do you guys think about their new album?

i just love the concept. the cute look is nice but its nice that the girls are switching up their concept.

i cant wait for the full mv and to see them perform i go crazy

qri's hair looks lighter lol and i love soyeon's extentions

the beat to the song is really addicting too <3<3

haha ahh i love the dark concept for the girls

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Really Hurt totally owns. The title track is good, don't get me wrong, but it's the type of sound that gets old quickly where the second one is slightly slower and will probably have a longer life in my charts. lol

I just wish they released more new songs cause I don't want to buy the album again for 2. D:

I really like their current concept tis quite sexy. For the songs, like a lot of people I like "I'm Really Hurt" a bit better

than "IGCBOY" but just a bit better. The title track would sound heaps better without autotune. I'm sure if somehow

people could unautotune songs, they would you it for IGCBOY in an instant. Don't know what they were thinking

using that on people that can sing well.

I have nothing to say about their new concept which is really amazing and fit them very well

But about the two new songs, my reaction is the same as when they realeased Bo Peep Bo Peep and Like The First Time lol.

I really dislike I Go Crazy Because Of You but love I'm Really Hurt and would be glad if it's the title track instead

I Go Crazy Because of You isn't the kind of style I'm fan and it also don't give honnor to their vocal talent

But I'm really hurt is the type of song you can listen all day long without getting bored !

t-ara pulls off the look of the concept extremely well, especially soyeon, i mean dammmn gurl, how u doin'

i just wish that they didn't have to sacrifice their vocal ability in favor of their increasingly sexy image. don't get me wrong, i like both of their new songs, especially 'i'm really hurt,' but i wish they could have continued in the TTL vein, because that was such a flawless cocktail of a good song, vocal skills (especially eunjung's adlibs in later performances omggg), and feeyus & sexay gurl powa. (ugh, i'm still bitter that TTL didn't win any mutizens. i mean i'm glad that t-ara is gaining more recognition, but the fact that their popularity is mainly due to BPBP is slightly depressing, because--i'm not sorry to say--that song is veritable piece of crap but WHATEVS, i guess that's k-pop for you >:|)

wut tyme ees eet?

eet's tyme fo tee-ehruh

t-ara hostile takeover, let's do this xxxx!!!