Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think about T-ara's Breaking Heart Album?

t.k.ara

I love their new concept for their comeback, they even look more mature and sexy after their release of the two song "I Go Crazy Because Of You" & "I'm Really Hurt".

And I'm also find myself addicted to these two song recently, the songs are too catchy. I hope their next comeback will also go well like now. :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the xxxx man ( this is meant in a good way mind you).. i liked it from the moment i first listened to I Go Crazy Because Of You..

now im hooked on I'm Really Hurt.. hope this album becomes the platform for them to become the 'IT' girl group of 2010..

The packing is the shizz. Biggest album I have ever seen ever, lol. I thought nothing could top the size of Wang Leehom's album, but dang, the album is big! It's like the size of a small book or a magazine! Leehom still gets points for extra non-photobook-like content, but the overall prettiness and massive book-like size goes to T-ARA, lol!

It's kind of late, but I finally got the opportunity to buy this album!!

I've been in love with all their songs once I've heard them, and I still can't stop listening to them.

My 2 most favourite tracks are Falling U and I'm Really Hurt.. They are on my top 25 most played list on itunes lol

• 3 weeks later...

that repackage ALBUM IS AWESOMEEEE :D

Actually i kinda prefer im really hurt more than i go crazy because of you.

Mainly cause there no auto tune! hhaa.

And clearer vocals(:

And their choreography is more gentle ><

And the latest inkigayo performance of im really hurt is the best man.

So Yeons voice is :P there :D

Hope to see T-ara producing more & more songs! :D

Of course i enjoyed the entire album! Initially, i didn't enjoyed I Go Crazy Because Of You because the chorus keeps repeating. But after watching their live performances, i enjoyed the song more and it is getting more addicting. I would prefer I Am Really Hurt as the background of the song is different from other korean songs i have heard. :D

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...