Diadem Forums

[10.02.23] T-ara's "Go Crazy Because of You" released! Another bonus track revealed!

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_1541_19_89.jpg

With just days away from the release of their repackaged album, T-ara has successfully kept their fans on the edges of their seats. With 2 teasers just released, today, they released their 2 bonus tracks, 'Go Crazy Because of You' and 'Im Really Hurt'.

T-ara was just recently in the news because of another lucrative endorsement deal they recieved worth a minimum of $1,000,000! With a successful first album below their belts, now theyre hoping that their bonus track will be a hit too. But with the reactions of netizens, T-ara has nothing to worry. Netizens leaving comments such as 'Wow theyre drifting away from their image! The 2 songs really sound nice!".

With barely 1 year into the business, these super rookies are once again ready to take control of the music industry.

You can listen to the 2 bonus tracks

and

Cr: Newsen + XDDDD30

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

idk, i prefer the 2nd song, "i'm really hurt", cause it's so refreshingly different from all the other girl groups' songs, very distinctly t-ara. but they are SIZZLING with that dark seduction concept, so it'd be a waste not to show the world just how incredibly hot they are <3 sooo looking forward to their MV and lives!!! :) t-ara jjang!

I've been waiting for this! and i honestly didn't know there is a 2nd bonus track lol what a great bd present for me today.

Crazy Because Of You is just pure dark and sexy..kinda like womanizer..but whatever i love it!

Now my fav is I'm Really Hurt! omg this track is like..instant love it! make me think of "like the beginning" a little =) Hope they sing this on music shows!!

I really like "Go crazy because of you" but I'm not to sure about I'm really hurt. Maybe have to listen to it a couple of times, but after listening to it for the first time it's not as good as go crazy because of you (nothing beats TTL, though xD). The second teaser looks even more amazing then the first, I can't wait for them to come back T.T

I could probably write a mini-essay on how much I love both these songs. Although, if I really had to pick, based on the song alone, I prefer "I'm really hurt", but only just, because there's something about the sort of electro-pop that I'm really catching onto. The teasers for "I go crazy because of you" are really awesome though, makes the whole wait for the comeback more painful though, lol