Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
*YANiPOPO*

[10.02.25] T-ara releases "Go Crazy Because of You" MV, tops chart within 30 minutes.

gallery_1541_19_114538.jpg

T-ara cannot stay away from success, and vice-versa. Within 30 minutes of the release of their MV for "Go Crazy Because of You", it topped the MV charts(12:00pm kst)! With all the hype building around it, it came as no surprise that T-ara will not be facing a stiff competition, instead, they ARE the competition. With this being said, the MV topped the charts faster than their previous hit 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and SNSD's 'Oh!'.

With KaRa releasing the same time as T-ara, netizens believe this match-up will be fierce. Although it seems to be looking good for T-ara as they have pushed out their seniors to snatch the top spot on online charts. Their streak of promotions has already started and we expect nothing but the best from these girls.

*If anyone is kind enough to get a 480p/720p/or even 1080p for our forum, please do it and not wait for Vagabond to get it for us. He's been doing too much for us already.

Cr: Newsen + Tiaradiadem.com

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

just checked the mv and it's so hot and damn good.

can't stream for a hd on school so guess that will be for at home.

and the time it used for getting in top chart is fast :D. the girls really beated their seniors

sry, i won't be able to get a 480p/720p/or even 1080p since i'm in school for the next 5hours >.<, unless it's not uploaded yet i could do that

If anyone is kind enough to get a 480p/720p/or even 1080p for our forum, please do it and not wait for Vagabond to get it for us. He's been doing too much for us already.

Agree with this.

it came as no surprise that T-ara will not be facing a stiff competition, instead, they ARE the competition

This is natural :D

T-ara jjang!<3

I hope this year is going to be very succesful to T-ara! The path seems preety bright for now~

They are the competition, YES THEY ARE!:( Thanks for shaaring.

And about downloading the performance. If i knew how, where to get the file and so, i would. :[

my nose bleed watching the MV!lolx)

this shows that they are very sexy!

and they have great taste.look at their clothings.

separately,they will look weird but put them together,they'll look amazing!

With a so hot MV it's normal that they hit the chart lol.

Even if I still don't like the song, I'm really happy for them.

And I must say the MV is the kind of MV which make anybody be curious !

The MV is too dizzy for me.Why do they keep making dizzy MVs like Lies and BPBP(15+)?

And the only thing I don't like about it is that it almost only show Eunjung and Jiyoen's faces.Wish they had put the camera more on others.Qri's hair color is perfect.

wow thats really something big to top the charts in such a short time

really really feel happy for them

to tell u the truth i didnt thought it would turned out to be this good

nice job girls

keep up with hard work

There was quite a bit of hype wasn't there. I think T-ara's popularity is catching up fast.

With promotions after promotions the girls keep grabbing attention. It'll be good to see

what other different concepts they will try out.

^

LOL i know! i remember when they debuted people were saying they such a fail group ):

Well look at them now :D Im so glad i stuck to them even though the other groups were more popular & hyped.

T-ara are the Queens of girl groups<3 Congrats!

& dayum! Qri is oh so fine in that picture =O

The MV is too dizzy for me.Why do they keep making dizzy MVs like Lies and BPBP(15+)?

I can see why it would make you dizzy. They didn't seem to keep a single consistent shot that lasts more than a second during the song. All that flashing doesn't help either, it's rather distracting.

The song is not too bad. I prefer their other track, I'm Really Hurt. Less autotune :D