Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] 3 reasons why you love T-ara

t.k.ara

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I admit that the girls are pretty and charming but this is not my main reason to love and support them.

For me, my first 3 reasons to love them should be:

1. They're talented (Including singing, dancing, etc).

2. Their concept always surprising me and will make me expect to see for their next concept.

3. They have their own special and unique styles which are not copied from other idols.

Hard question. I have a lot reasons to love T-ara, but..

I have 3 main reasons: First because of Boram and Soyeon, i love those girls too much

Second is because they are talented in everything

The third reason is because Eunjung is the best leader ever, she is what i call a real leader

• 2 years later...

1st : i believe in them and their talent especially their goodness!

2nd: they are all beautiful and never showed the fans their weaknesses...which an idol group's attitude should have!

3rd: no matter what the haters do to them, they still give them their sweetest and most gorgeous SMILES(2 thumbs up for that!)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Very inspirational. Since the Dream Girls era, it can be seen that some members, despite suffering numerous difficulties, they strive to achieve their best. And back then, their songs are very good in a way that it sometimes provide that little extra push, determination and will power.

2. Perfect combo. What's not to like? Every member in T-ara is unique and that they all possess certain key features and characteristics that make me like them.

3. All their songs. I love them. No idea why except Hue. I tend to skip this song often. I guess it's because I heard it in Japanese first so I prefer their Japanese version one instead.

There are so many reasons that I crazy about T-ara, and the most three are:

1. Their beautiful and characteristic look. Each members of T-ara have their own different look. That's why I'm crazy about that. The person impressed a lot in the first time seeing T-ara is Hyomin <3

2. Their performance is so diversified. Every moment they appear in the stage, they always sparkle all the time and give to their fans a new and better performance than before.

3. Their songs. Sometimes in sexy genre, another time is ballad version, funny songs, ect.

Anyway, I love T-ara than anything else <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I recall posting in this thread too, but now I'm unable to locate my posting in here as well. I'll try to remember what I wrote here, . . .

3. They are wonderful, gifted, talented, and cute performers.
2. They are hard working, dedicated artists, who want to give their very best to the crafts in the industry.
1. Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Qri, Soyeon, Boram, and Hwayoung, because these are the girls who make up our lovely T-ara. <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...