Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] 3 reasons why you love T-ara

t.k.ara

1. Hyomin!!

2. Songs unlike from other girl groups. Concentrating on fast beats and catchy tunes, hard to ignore.

3. Everyone can sing, nd you can tell they have improved their vocals especially Boram and Eunjung.

4. Oh i forget, Hyomin's facial expression. Oh God, i can't forget her pouts in Do You Know Me MV :wub:

vlcsnap-2013-12-17-16h16m02s106.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Boram

2. Boram

3. Boram

Just kidding LOL. But to be honest Boram is a must for me to watch T-ara. Then consider their close relationships, how they don't really care about preserving self images in front of camera... catchy songs and choreography, cool and well designed outfits plus they're all good looking.

• 1 year later...

1. They're all very determined to reach the top and have strong teamwork

2. Their songs are all bops. I've yet to encounter a single T-ara title track that I dislike.

3. Every member has its own charms, and they're all talented in one way or another

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My story is kinda unique and 100% TRUE . 

One day , i was bored of playing video games on my PC . So , i went to watch some random shows on the TV ....THEN ! I came across this colorful looking video ....the beat of Roly Poly was so freaking amazing ! Too bad i missed the title of the song and the group's name ...so i thought that was a one time experience . Literally the next day , i saw that video again ! But the video finished at the end so i was not able to see what was the song and the group's name AGAIN . Then , a week later . My friend's sister graduated in Primary School , so we went to watch her perform at the ceremony....i heard the song and it was familiar....it was the FREAKING SAME SONG ! It was a live performance , how the heck would i know the song's name ?! Lastly , my mum has disc that her friend gave her to listen to and dance aerobics to . So , she let me listen to the disc and told me the songs are really good . I played the songs and suddenly.......THE FREAKING SONG IS HERE AGAIN !! At that time , i was so excited so i listened to it carefully . Since the chorus is like " Roly Poly ~ Roly Roly Poly ~" , i went to Youtube and searched "Roly Poly" ...And that's where my K-pop Journey started...

This is not the end of my story , T-ARA is the only K-pop group that made me discover that i have the talent for dancing . Again , 100% True story . I listened to "Roly Poly" for literally 8 months non-stop . I thought the "Hustle Dance" in the song was so fun . So , i learned the dance of the song . After i learnt the dance of "Roly Poly" , i learnt "Cry Cry" and "Lovey Dovey" .That time was 2012 between April and May when i learned "Lovey Dovey" . That was the first time i danced "Lovey Dovey" in front of an audience (for a school event). After the show , my brother's friends and my friends are like : "Whoa....he can dance?" I've gotten tons of compliments from students from my school , students that aren't from my school and even adults .

That's the reason why i LOVE T-ara . I think that me meeting them was fate , No matter what happens to T-ara or how much hate they get from haters , i will always support them . It sounds dramatic but this is real . 

I even learned Hip Hop and Popping dances ! LITERALLY ! I can post the video for you guys to watch if you guys want to :))) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

- #1 is their top tier level music. i'm yet to find another girl groups whose music i enjoy this much
- their concepts and mvs. they make some absolutely amazing music videos and execute their concepts perfectly
- the members of course! they have great personalities and they're really enjoyable to watch

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...