Diadem Forums

[10.03.02] T-ara spotted in Japan

oink*cathy.

gallery_1541_238_83718.jpggallery_1541_238_225216.jpg

6-member girl group T-ara said ’sayonara’ to Korea and ‘konnichiwa’ to Japan as they arrived at Haneda Airport on the 1st. They arrived to Japan to film a CF for a Japanese restaurant chain with their male counterparts Supernova, who were not present with them at the airport.

To their surprise, there were a handful of Japanese fans awaiting their arrival, armed with fansigns and cameras. T-ara looked very excited to see the fans as they embraced T-ara with welcome arms.

The girls departed for Japan after their comeback stage at SBS Inkigayo on the 28th. Although their schedule must be hectic, juggling performances, variety show appearances, and endorsements–in a different country, no less–it’s all worth the sacrifice for the amount of money they will reap. *places pinky finger near mouth* One millllllllllion dollars in U.S. dollars, to be exact.

The two idol groups will be hosting a press interview on March 2nd, where T-ara will reveal their story behind this exclusive selection, as well as the name of the organization they signed the contract with. T-ara and Supernova will be filming commercial footage for a national broadcast from March 1st to the 4th.

credit: allkpop.com

I'm used to seeing other artists' airport pictures, but it's my first time seeing T-ara's airport pics xP It's fun

But they do seem to have a pretty hectic schedule. Careful girls!

i wish if i was there

ummm what would i do if i was there OMG i just relies that i write stuff i don't think about oh wait a second i think some times but not all the time hoooooooo wait what was i talking about oh yeah i remember now

aaah am i stupid ? no i'm not what ever