Diadem Forums

[10.03.04] T-ara wins over their anti-fans

erik

T-ara wins over their anti-fans

1zf6b5t.jpg

Girl group T-ara made a comeback as sexy idols this time around with I Go Crazy Because of You. The image took a 180 degree turn from Bo Peep Bo Peep to I Go Crazy Because of You. In a recent interview, they talked about their sexy concept, anti-fans and being friends with SNSD and KARA.

It was a good turn because they have been getting praised for their new concept. Their newest music video has had over one million hits. It’s also been doing shockingly well on music charts even though it’s competing up against KARA’s Lupin and SNSD’s Oh!

They said that the pressure was on for this new song. After winning a #1 on a music program, they felt they needed to comeback with something strong. Eunjung said, “If I were to say there was no pressure, I’d be lying. Also, Bo Peep Bo Peep was very cutesy and this new song is completely different. We were worried our fans were going to be turned off by that. But we wanted to show them a new side of us.”

On promoting at the same time as SNSD and KARA, they expressed, “It’s actually nicer to promote around the same time.”

Hyomin added, “We’re not trying to speak formally but we are really close with SNSD and KARA. Especially KARA, because we have the same practice room. We knew each other’s songs before they even got released, so we would sing along and stuff. We also complimented each other.”

They’ve come a far way since their debut. Eunjung finished off the interview by saying, “Honestly, we had a lot of anti-fans when we first debuted. But since we have made different types of music, fans were able to get their hopes up about us. I think they opened up their hearts after seeing our effort on stage. We’re happy about that. We have more responsibility after Bo Peep Bo Peep.”

Credit: allkpop

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I wasn't a big fan of T-ara when they debuted,

cause they were so many girl groups debuting,

but I like started to like Lies, then TTL&TTL2 and Like the Beginning,

won my heart, it changed my opinion.

I find T-ara unique because they can do multiple concepts, like cutesy, sexy, etc. (:
<3

Every group has anti's, even if a group was absolutely perfect they would still

have antis just the way it is. I mean even DBSK had debut antis.

What was annoying was the fact that because of the whole situation wish the

lipsyncing during their first couple of performances no one gave them a chance,

even though they did live performances like a week later. It was only untill TTL

that people started to change their minds. Glad to see they're gaining a lot of fans

now.

Good work T-ara! i remember i'm not really that fond of them when they debuted.. since there are lik tons of girl groups debuting i've got tired and just sticked to snsd,kara etc..

hm but somehow they manage to win me over lol guess i succumb into fanboyness after their late lies promotion...

continue being the best you are girls! =D antis make tara stronger!

still every groups has anti-fans but for some reason you won't find much of T-ara :lol:

if you check youtube you don't find any antivids towards T-ara but type a name like SNSD and you'll get so many xD.

hard to blame T-ara can pull each style perfectly :D.

T-ara GO~

haha..every k-pop group have their fans..and anti-fans

anti-fans are like people who are jealous of all the

blessings/talents every k-pop group have ^^,

and how much they are becoming popular

and still being good towards their fans :lol:..

anyways..fans will still take control ^^,

and so are t-ara

Every new group will get some anti-fans, being compared to the current girl groups.

Confess that didn't really fancy T-ara when they first came out with Lies, but with TTL start to take note of them

Then came BPBP, which was really great.

IY help alot with Hyomin in it

and now with T-ara dot com, getting to know more of the other girls !!!

Of course, they appear in various variety programs as well.

that's so true.. them having many antis since debuting. During Lies, in the social lounge part of soshified they were the group that most people said left them thinking "wtf?", but now that has changed completely.

Good Person, Lies, TTL, Wanna Play, Bo Peep, and now Crazy BCY, they've promoted so many different songs!!