Diadem Forums

[10.03.05] T-ara with another 180-degree transformation for "I'm Really Hurt"

nathaniel

201003061240581002_1.jpg

Six-member girl group, T-ara, will change their concept again from sexy Gothic girls into chic tomboys.

T-ara released their repackage album, "Breaking Heart," last month and since then they have gained much popularity. Unlike their "I Go Crazy Because of You" appearance, they will change their concept 180-degrees for "I'm Really Hurt."

T-ara is scheduled to release the music video on March 15 with another new makeover. "I'm Really Hurt" will portray the sad lyrics, along with a strong retro-feeling dance.

They'll began promotions of the song on March 11 on MNet's Countown, where they'll be dual-promoting "I Go Crazy Because of You" and "I'm Really Sick."

T-ara's CD was only released a week ago, but already it's beaten out 2NE1, Big Bang, Kara and SNSD on music sites/charts. Their music video has also reached over 1 million views as well, and T-ara has achieved explosive popularity.

source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201003061240581002

credit : nathaniel (trans) + diadem

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I wonder how dual promotions work. One week sing one song and one week sing the other? Either way I am happy that T-ara gets to do that tie pulling dance for I'm Really Hurt! I'm digging the look too. After seeing Eunjung as TOP on Star Dance Battle I was wondering how the others would look in suits too.