Diadem Forums

[10.03.09] T-ara, "competition with Kara? Of course not!"

*YANiPOPO*

sno0n5.jpg

With Kara's comeback coinciding with T-ara's repackaged album promotions, people have pitted both groups against each other for having a similar concept to one another. After T-ara's song "Go Crazy Because of You" entered the charts last week, it successfully kicked Kara's "Lupin" out of the number 1 spot.

But despite what people are saying, these two groups are far from competitors or enemies. In-fact these two groups have grown close to each other for sharing the same practice room in music shows and for variety shows that they participate in.

T-ara's Hyomin says, "Ive grown close to Hara from Kara because of 'Invincible Youth'. She's really playful like I am and sometimes it seems she's the bigger sister(unnie)."

In another transition soon, T-ara will remove their gothic clothes and put on their wo"man"ly charms as they will promote their 2nd bonus single "Im Really Hurt".

~~~

Cr: Newsen + Tiaradiadem.com

Translatio: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com + Sarang!Bang @tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol when groups are coming out with similar concepts they're having a competition with eachother xD strange ppl :lol:.

i bet all the groups out there are like friends with each other but it's actually the fans that are having the competition xDD.

all i would say, sit back and enjoy the music that all the different artists are giving us. but ofc i did hope that T-ara will climb to #1 :)

thanks for sharing ^^

^It's mostly the fans.

Example:

Big Bang vs TVXQ

Wonder Girls vs SNSD

T-ara vs Kara

Hyori vs Dambi vs ChaeYeon vs every single female solo artist ever in south korea.

so yeah. but i do think sometimes, there's real hate between others. PWAHAHA

Congrats for T-ara dominating the charts and being the 1st!:)

The girls are close. :) Especially Hyo with Hara since they've been in IY for long.

Why do people always have to put groups "battling" agains t each other!? >.<

Thanks for sharing and translating!

Netizens are so odd. Just because they've released new music at the same time doesn't make it a competition. It appears to me that both groups are trying really hard on their comebacks.

Personally, I like both groups, & it wouldn't bother be if KARA were number one on the charts. However, congrats to T-ara! <3

I can't wait for them to promote the other song~~ I loved both of the new songs, so I'm excited for this one just as well~

Thanks for sharing~!

There always has to be some rivalry in everything but it seems the artists usually never feel that way. It is really great how a lot of them are friends with one another. And I'm sure the girls of Invincible Youth are all relatively close to one another, they always seem to have a lot of fun together (probably helping Hyomin get air time).

Obviously there's no real competition between groups or artists. It's just the fans that want to think of it as a "competition" because it gets them more hyped up to cheer for their favourite groups.

I really can't wait for the girls to promote the whole "I'm Really Hurt" song.

yeah, the idea of groups competing with each other simply because they release things at the same time

is more or less always started by netizens. it's what makes fandoms so interesting.

with that said, i doubt either group have competition in their minds.

judging from their BTS pictures they seem to get along rather well.