Diadem Forums

[10.03.09] T-ara, "competition with Kara? Of course not!"

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JC!missbee*

It sort of IS competition, but it's not like "ye I'mma kill you and beat you down" kinda thing,

it's more like friendly competition. I like GCBOY better than Lupin, but I like both groups.

People just need to calm down LOL

It's obvious that they are not rivals. Hyomin seems to be close with SNSD & Kara because of Invincible Youth..

I don't get why some fans are competing and bashing each other while their idols are friends.

I love both T-ara and Kara as well as SNSD. They all have black concept but their styles are different.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkKKkKkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkk that's kkkkkkkk weird kkk

LoL when you see our T-Ara girls hugging KARA when Lupin won on Music Bank, you can be sure they aren't really rivals. I think they might be alternating between each other on the No 1 spots (this week KARA, next week T-ara)

T-ara new concept is nice! Either way, both groups are friends of another. Both portrayed black of different concept.

With "I'm Really Hurt", they will be out from black concept and hopefully shines out differently from KARA and SNSD.

T-ara new concept is nice! Either way, both groups are friends of another. Both portrayed black of different concept.

With "I'm Really Hurt", they will be out from black concept and hopefully shines out differently from KARA and SNSD.

for out of the darkness there is light. Will T-Ara's white be the new black? we'll see...